Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: America Apologises

America Apologises

If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Thats not america apologising, thats liberals apologising
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

I see...

So you think Bush is a good president?

why is liberal a derogatory term now....

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally
    Heck. That wasn't even America apologising. That was 1 or 2 GUYS apologising. Bush probably doesn't know this even exists. So for whom are they apologising? Someone who doesn't know that someone's apologising for him to be a good person while he go's and blows up Iraq? Gimme a break.

Quote Originally Posted by spi-ti-tout
    Heck. That wasn't even America apologising. That was 1 or 2 GUYS apologising. Bush probably doesn't know this even exists. So for whom are they apologising? Someone who doesn't know that someone's apologising for him to be a good person while he go's and blows up Iraq? Gimme a break.
    I think you missed the caption: "Some of us — hopefully most of us — are trying to understand and appreciate the effect our recent election will have on you, the citizens of the rest of the world. As our so-called leaders redouble their efforts to screw you over, please remember that some of us — hopefully most of us — are truly, truly sorry. And we'll say we're sorry, even on the behalf of the ones who aren't."
    85 red Toyota MR2
    93 infiniti G20 (sold)
    86 mr2 show car

UCP's most totally hardcore crazy MR2-or-anything-else-that-runs-on-4A-G-power fan. I rilly like MR2s

Quote Originally Posted by my porsche
    Thats not america apologising, thats liberals apologising
    yeah, the intelligent, right-minded people who recognize Bush as a man, not a leader of a nation.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel
    I think you missed the caption: "Some of us — hopefully most of us — are trying to understand and appreciate the effect our recent election will have on you, the citizens of the rest of the world. As our so-called leaders redouble their efforts to screw you over, please remember that some of us — hopefully most of us — are truly, truly sorry. And we'll say we're sorry, even on the behalf of the ones who aren't."
    I myself am sorry, and deeply annoyed by Bush's re-election. The man is a fire-eater, has no intelligence, and probably does not realize the fact that half the alliances we had w/ other nations have been lost in the last 4 years. Go home and bathe in you're crude oil Bush...
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

I'm Sorry To World cause this fart is gunna stink
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Quote Originally Posted by Nigel
    Didn't I already say? Look at it again:

"Some of us-hopefully most of us — are trying to understand and appreciate the effect our recent election will have on you, the citizens of the rest of the world. As our so-called leaders redouble their efforts to screw you over, please remember that some of us — hopefully most of us — are truly, truly sorry. And we'll say we're sorry, even on the behalf of the ones who aren't."

You can see, when he's apologising, he doesn't even know how many people are apologising with him. That also they are "trying" to understand. Wow, didn't know that Bush had 2 different effects on us in 4 years. They had 4 years to "understand", what were they doing then? Of course they understood, they just didn't voice out. Hopefully, hopefully, hopefully...what difference does it make? Do you think by saying hopefully a person will just step out of the blue yonder and say: "I agree?" And what's the use of saying sorry for those people who are not? What's the use? What does it justify? What does it achieve? What? You think anything will be any better by saying, I'm saying sorry for the person whose just beside me stabbing another person. It's ok honey, leave him alone. I'm saying sorry for him.

What does it achieve? It helps break down those stereotypes that other countries hold of Americans - that we all support Bush, that we are all war-monguls and that we all want to be isolationists against the rest of the world. This shows that not all of us are. Some of us are smarter than that.
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

i doubt any of those guys with signs even voted on November 2nd.

If they were so smart, why did only 10% of 18-24 yr olds come out and vote, that way they wouldnt have to have a so called "crapy presdient"

This just shows how stupid these kids really are, they say they want Bush out and they'll do anything to get Kerry in, and then comes Tuesday morning , and they say, "meh my vote wont make a difference, Kerry will do just fine."

Tuesday morning Kerry was so positive that he would win, basing his knowledge on primaries, where millions of 18-24 yr old promised to vote for him, if he was really smart, he should've known those lazy bum's would'nt have done it.

Bush won, get over it.
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

Over 27 million people have already visited that site.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Quote Originally Posted by Matt
    What does it achieve? It helps break down those stereotypes that other countries hold of Americans - that we all support Bush, that we are all war-monguls and that we all want to be isolationists against the rest of the world. This shows that not all of us are. Some of us are smarter than that.
    If you believe in your self, that's enough. If you say that you're not one of 'em, you're not one of 'em. You don't need to prove it to anybody else.

Thread Information