Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: HALO 2!!!!! ITS....not very good....

Quote Originally Posted by DodgeNitroBIRM
    You didn't like Rally Sport Challenge 1 or 2? Those were pretty good in my opinion.
    I own both Quite fun to just chuck your cars around hairpins.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

BTW, going back to PS2 having better technology than the XBox: Here is the link to technical data.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

IT's pretty good.

FYI. You can turn Auto-Targeting off.

WAIT! That's off before you do anything. If you start playing and never touch the options, then it should still be off. You must have turned it on.

Halo 2......hmmm.......doesn't look good at all, especially those fakes guns, vehicles, lasers, and all that fake shit. If I have to choose a Sony game that is better than that stupid Halo, then I'll say it's SOCOM II. I played Halo at my friend's house and found it retarded. XBox got nothing compared to Sony's technology. Sony games are way better than Xbox games. Just take a look at Gran Turismo 4, SOCOM II, Ace Combat 5, and San Andreas, every sequel to a previous game has great improvements. Unlike Halo 1 and 2, I don't see any "big" improvements, they're pretty much the same. Sony's tired of Microsoft's non-sense now, that's why it's going to release a few things that will surpass and defeat Microsoft's gaming community completely, and they're the handheld Playstation Portable, Gran Turismo 4, and the brand new Universal Media Disc(UMD) which will leave DVD behind later on. Microsoft better stick to making new Windows or PC games before Sony nukes its XBox. By the way, to tell the truth, the only good game that Microsoft made is the Flight Simulator Series and talking about its "Fornza" racing game, its no match to Sony's Gran Turismo 4.

dear god, we have a fanboy ladies and gentleman, and yes do u want proof that xbox has better tech. than sony coz ive got it.

SOCOM II is lame and extrememly boring, 2 many smacktards running around the servers blowing each other up. The game itself has nothing to compare against halo 2

And, remember, if you have a winning formula, stick to it, ive got a page where it lists the plethora of changes done to halo2, ill give a link to that 2 if u want, so sony fanboy, weres ur messiah now?

Fonza will kick ass.
    House said the perfect woman was a man...now im all confused!!

What is a mile long and hasn't had sex?
    - The line for the PS3

oh, and the PSP, ive read 6 articles, on the net and newspaper saying it will and IS losing money on production and sales, it costs 2 much to make and more ppl will eventually by the nintendo DS

end game fanboy, id like to hear your response.

- The line for the PS3

Halo 2 is really bad if its on easy, my 6 year old brother dosent have a problem on easy

whack it on legendary and see how he goes.....

- The line for the PS3

Blitz, your are really annoying me. I guess I could call you a Xbox fanboy.

Let's not start system wars...we need love, and wars aren't good. They only lead to destruction and hate. It really all comes down to the developers, just look at Gran Turismo and Ace Combat; besides, if you want to play that game, Playstation 3 already has so much going into it, and patents it’s almost funny.

Calling Halo revolutionary isn't right. It's a good game, but not great. The weapons aren't to realistic, the aliens are more like cartoon characters, and it's just a run and game FPS...nothing special. I don't see the CIA constantly shooting.
    The wind that blows in the Andes.

xbox fanboy aye, u wish, im more of a pc fanboy. And i NEVER mentioned halo 2 was REveloutinary, i stated it was an evelutounary game ( i know i cant spell ), it has so mich going for it, and no its not just a run and gun game, theres so much more than that. Playstation 3 wont be such a big deal, patents, whoopdy doo, microsoft wont be sitting on their ass and letting sony take the lead again, the xbox next. Weapons arent realistic, hmm i dont really care, they sound meaty and better than our current weapons imo, and y the hell bring the CIA into this, halo is about a fight for earth, not some backyard skitzo who teh yanks spend years trying to catch.

- The line for the PS3

Quote Originally Posted by distress
    Blitz, your are really annoying me. I guess I could call you a Xbox fanboy.

Let's not start system wars...we need love, and wars aren't good. They only lead to destruction and hate. It really all comes down to the developers, just look at Gran Turismo and Ace Combat; besides, if you want to play that game, Playstation 3 already has so much going into it, and patents it’s almost funny.

Calling Halo revolutionary isn't right. It's a good game, but not great. The weapons aren't to realistic, the aliens are more like cartoon characters, and it's just a run and game FPS...nothing special. I don't see the CIA constantly shooting.
    i'll tell you a secret.

(its not supposed to be realistic)

and i totally agree with blitz, halo 2 is an incredible game. better than the original in pretty much every way. to those who say graphics are worse, maybe you're playing it on a blurry TV or something cause if you go back to halo 1 and have a look, the graphics are HEAPS better.

i have been playing it on live in pretty much all my spare time thats why im not on here (or other forums) much anymore, and it will probably be that way for a while still.
    halo 2 - november 9

I've played both Half-Life 2 and Halo 2, they're both pretty great games, with rather unfortunate release timing. I'm struggling to divide my attention between the two, but at the moment Half-Life 2 is getting the better of my interest, primarily because FPS games are meant to be played with keyboard and mouse, simple as. Halo 2 strikes me as good, but it does just feels like a polished version of Halo, there's no denying that.

And yes, you're right, Halo 2 isn't very realistic, but who the *&%$ said it was supposed be?

damn rite, and yes, its a pity that so many good games came out in november.

- The line for the PS3

Quote Originally Posted by spi-ti-tout
    Is Halo the ONLY game on the planet??? It's always Halo this and Halo that. And after I ate breakfast I played Halo and before I went to sleep I played Halo and I dremt sweet dreams about Halo.....

Auugghhh!!! Its driving me sick. Seriously is Halo the only game you guys know about or something?

undefinedOh.. I wasn't aware that there were any other games other than Halo. HAHAHA!! You know Halo 2 is bomb. I like it because you have access to cooler weapons. The maps are insane -- maybe it's just cuz I haven't learned them yet... but technologically speaking it's pretty intense... X-BOX LIVE!!! Try that and then tell me what you think! Oh.. another reason why it may not be as fun may be cuz you're playing with yourself? No pun intended... it's always more fun to team up on other teams with friends. I love Halo!!!
    "Rage Rage against the dying of the light. Do not go gentle into that good night."

---------------------------------------------------
    Quattro man is the bomb.com

Quote Originally Posted by VtecMini
    I've played both Half-Life 2 and Halo 2, they're both pretty great games, with rather unfortunate release timing. I'm struggling to divide my attention between the two, but at the moment Half-Life 2 is getting the better of my interest, primarily because FPS games are meant to be played with keyboard and mouse, simple as. Halo 2 strikes me as good, but it does just feels like a polished version of Halo, there's no denying that.

And yes, you're right, Halo 2 isn't very realistic, but who the *&%$ said it was supposed be?

oh that was distress, saying that the weapons arent realistic and the aliens look like cartoon characters.
    halo 2 - november 9

IMO. I think HALO2 is Awesome, not much better than the first but none-the-less, the current best multiplayer game out there. And I think GTA;SA is Awesome, definately more improved than VC and is the curent best single player game out there. I'm too lazy to type for an hour to try and back my opinions but yeah whatever.

Thread Information