Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Speeeeeeeedddd...

right now D.C. and Miami., but also London

Speeeeeeeedddd...

I read an article on the usual speed suspects Ford GT, Carerra GT, and the Enzo. SO I want to know, which one is the best car to own ALL ROUND, looks, money, speed, practicality, costs everything? If you could.. Any thoughts people???
    Mustangs/ TVRs, M3s, 911 Turbos...make me smile from ear to ear...everything else..just makes me smile.

Quote Originally Posted by ashes2ashes
    I read an article on the usual speed suspects Ford GT, Carerra GT, and the Enzo. SO I want to know, which one is the best car to own ALL ROUND, looks, money, speed, practicality, costs everything? If you could.. Any thoughts people???
    with changing currency rates WHEN are you planning to purchase so we can best guide your decision ?

oh
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

I'm goin w/ the CGT.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Koenigsegg CCR this Winter!
    There is 3 people on a boat with loads of children running around it, the 3 people are: 1. Bob geldof, 2. Ozzy Osbourne, and 3. Micheal jackson, they're sailing out for the G8 live aid, they've hit a rock and they're sinking, bob says: "save the children!" ozzy says: "Fuc the children!"

Micheal says "have we got time?"

go with CGT....don't think about it,and if you want Porsche let me know we own PACIFIC PORSCHE....my be I can help
    Some Rulers Are Immortalized In Marble Others,
    In Carbon Fiber.{Hard Core Audi Fan}Ich Fahr Omnibus!
    """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Koenigsegg CCR or Pagani Zonda roadster
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

ALL AROUND:

Looks: They are all stunning
    money: The Ford GT it's (only) $147,000.00 USD, the Enzo costs over 2 million and CGT is in the half a million range I belive.
    Speed: The Enzo
    Practicality: None of them. Supercars aren't supposed to be practical.
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

Enzo have the looks and speed, but its rather too expensive... well what the hell, if you want a great car, there's a price to pay. if you want sometin cheap, buy a wagon.
    Reach for the moon! Even if you miss, you'll still be among the stars!

Quote Originally Posted by taz_rocks_miami
    ALL AROUND:

Looks: They are all stunning
    money: The Ford GT it's (only) $147,000.00 USD, the Enzo costs over 2 million and CGT is in the half a million range I belive.
    Speed: The Enzo
    Practicality: None of them. Supercars aren't supposed to be practical.
    I thought the Enzo sold for 600 something thousand USD, and the GT is 440,000 USD im pretty sure.

Unless you already have a F40/50 the Enzo is out, otherwise its the one. The CGT is a very close second. Looks wise the CGT is the best and priced only 2/3 the Enzo. The FGT is the bargain here. I still can't tell the original 60s racer from the current. It's a good-looking car and goes like stink. But with a supercharged V8 vs V10 and V12 it's definitely the crude expresso
    "Racing improves the breed" ~Sochiro Honda

Quote Originally Posted by deffenbaugh03
    I thought the Enzo sold for 600 something thousand USD, and the GT is 440,000 USD im pretty sure.
    he was talking about the ford GT as opposed to the carrera GT

Oops sorry, i mean't CGT is 440,000.

I reckon the CGT, its Porsche's best car...'Nuff said.

I'll admit the Enzo is a good car, but its not the out and out champ people make it out to be. The CGT is the cheaper car, has better brakes and handles better. People will buy an Enzo because it has a Prancing Horse and is expensive (is there any other combination?). But supercars aren't about sense, I suppose. I don't like the Enzo because it has the Italian asshole syndrome, in that people own a car thats Italian, then they tend to be an asshole. Alfa Romeo is a classic example of attracting these people.

Californian by nature, living in Teggsas.
    I'll take the Ford. Goes like hell for a (relatively) reasonable price. Plus it's got a (compared to the other two, anyway) low-revving V8 and it's American, both make for some bonus points for me.

Enzo = fugly. Nuff said, if I'm gonna plunk down 600k for a car, I don't care how much poon it'll get me, I had better like how it looks.

CGT = Actually not a bad car. It's got good performance, looks pretty decent as supercars go, has an ok interior. But that price tag still gets me, spending $400k+ for a brand new car. It's gonna depreciate like hell...
    Last edited by jcp123; 11-17-2004 at 10:22 PM.
    An it harm none, do as ye will

Approximately 79% of statistics are made up.

Quote Originally Posted by jcp123
    CGT = Actually not a bad car. It's got good performance, looks pretty decent as supercars go, has an ok interior. But that price tag still gets me, spending $400k+ for a brand new car. It's gonna depreciate like hell...
    Depreciation. You bring up a good point. Limited run Ferraris don't, infact they might appreciate. The CGT, although an exotic is still the first one from Porsche. Wonder if it'll hold it's value?
    "Racing improves the breed" ~Sochiro Honda

Thread Information