Thread: Islero's Audi Quattro

Islero's Audi Quattro

Very quick and so not very neat. I did this cos I wont be free for quite some time from tomorrow, and already had very little time, so its not the best I can do. Please comment.
    Attached Images Attached Images

need to work on ur blending abit more mate, that front spoiler sticks out like a sore thumb around the sides.. same goes with the sideskirt. i like the choice in wheels tho.
    but why did u colour the side mirror?! looks bad mate, keep it black
    the front ofur car like i said shows promise, but the rest needs alot of work

u have the concepts and ideas thier m8, but like diablo VT said, u need to integr8 it a bit better, dont worry practice makes perfect, well i cant really talk, ive never tried to copy and paste a kit from another car, but ill try one day. Try using the smooting tool to blend the colours and THEN use the noise, i use 0.7 all the time ,and then just press alt-f to repeat the noise. I like the rims
    House said the perfect woman was a man...now im all confused!!

What is a mile long and hasn't had sex?
    - The line for the PS3

The bodykit is a little rough at the front, and not quite the right size- gets a bit too narrow and doesn't sit in the middle. Apart from that )and the nack bumper) it's a winner!

u have the concepts and ideas thier m8, but like diablo VT said, u need to integr8 it a bit better, dont worry practice makes perfect, well i cant really talk, ive never tried to copy and paste a kit from another car, but ill try one day. Try using the smooting tool to blend the colours and THEN use the noise, i use 0.7 all the time ,and then just press alt-f to repeat the noise. I like the rims
    huh? I never knew one could make bodykits without copy/paste. can you please explain?
    I didnt really understand the noise part, i only know theres a tool called noise, i dont really know how to use it.
    and thanks for the comments, and the roughness of the chop is due to my haste lol.

ahh ok, yes u can make body kits withought copy/paste. Airbrushing involes alot of work, theres heaps of tuts on the net so if iu have a surf then ull be able to find some. Anyhows you have to know alot about using brushes correctly, from shape,size, opacity etc. Furthermore u MUST know all about lighting effects, where lighter and darker highlights must go and how. Im sure some1 will be able to walk u through it, im still learning.
    House said the perfect woman was a man...now im all confused!!

What is a mile long and hasn't had sex?
    - The line for the PS3

o crapp..um.. great job
    u need to spend more time on it
    its like u used MS paint.... -_- the edges r messy and u gotta work on the body kits, (which i might put a tut on my forum)
    good job tho, dont rush it, keep it up

Thread Information