Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hows this for an idea

Quote Originally Posted by fpv_gtho
    what was your position again? friggen hell, what does this job pay anyway Bluey
    it pays in Restecp! I only get the fringe benefit of having a secretary with a short skirt

Slick is the Think Tank...
    The Datto will rage again...

limiting power is pointless it could be enforced in somecases like the obvious ones, but how do you know that the shitbox 70's celica next to you hasn't got a 200+kw engine. with curfews and passenger limits p platers will just ditch their plates. all the proposals the governments are putting forward are too hard to enforce. there will always be dickheads who take their dads 700hp GTR 160 down their street
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

thats what i would do if there was a curfew, id ditch my plates... Although i could just do the "P Off" course and get 4 extra points and lose my P plates that way, but who wants to pay 60 bucks for that

But i was once on the road only 1 years ago about 2am with my mum, The cops pulled us over, They ask me who's car was this, I said my mum she is next to me, They went, Now work that out. I was 27years old i have a full beard at times i look 10 years older then i am and i always have with this beard, But i cant drive on my own at night, But it's cool cause mum's with me????? They will always pull up cars and they will always catch them not all of them but the ones that get caught will be punnished hard.
    No P-plate driver should be on the road after 1am it is the time when dick heads come out, If you wanna go to a party go with mates take a taxi take the bus train be safe get pissed do what you want, Just not with a car.
    My nephews party this year he had mates come over in 2 VN Commodores, 15 people walked in And they left at 1am doing wheelies and dragging each other, Get a car full of them and control is gone you just wanna make everyone happy with some wheelies

But i do think a full curfew on 2 or more in the car after 1am is the best to start with Then maybe a full curfew after 1am unless you have a police permit to be driving to work or a good reason, I meen nothing is open after 1am weekdays anyway so it's a waste of time.
    Last edited by SlickHolden; 11-24-2004 at 10:53 PM.
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

besides servos... if im doin an all nighter with my mates an i get the munchies at 3am i head to the nearest servo...

But if you know about it you will be prepared for it
    It's also getting to the point where most servos dont wanna stay open anymore over night, They getting scared.

maybe in the west they are slick... servos are hangouts for young people at night, as such servos make a fortune off them... they woudnt support it i dont think.

No not here all open it's the rich area that close
    But here at my local servo what do you think turns up at 12am VL Turbo group and XR's and SS's Little turbo cars eevry night never fail.
    They hang for about 1 hour or so and they all go you know there up to no good.

as long as theyre up to no good elsewhere... who cares...

In Perth there always times like that outside the 24 hour Macca's stores, all the drunks and stoners congregate on friday and saturday nights...

I have past them many time and they have cut me off the road and full car or not i gove it to them always smarts c***s they are.

yeh we have places like that... im sure every place does though

They come to the sevo which has it's own pizza joint in it and take over the parks, Even park in the disablity spots. I got the sticker but it's really only when mums in the car i am allowed to use it, But hey if they pasrk in one i get to move and they hate me for it

Well I'm sure that Canberra and Perth aren't exactly known for their bussling nightlife...

The worst thing is these VL's are no turbo factory standard and they have aftermarket put them on in there backyards, They are dangerous in there hands.

Thread Information