Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Hows this for an idea

Have your money come into your business accout (what do you mean you don't have one?).

That way all ligitimate expences can be removed from the dollars the tax man gets to see you bringing home.

If you havn't already, read the "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" series of books the first 3 (Rich dad poor dad, Cashflow quadrant and The ultimate investor) are probably a must if you want to have some chance of creating some serious wealth.

Quote Originally Posted by fpv_gtho
    yeah, but then would you rather it like that, or just your weekly taxes a hell of a lot cheaper
    tax is the only way im ever gonna save any money
    halo 2 - november 9

From personal experiances and also people i know scamming the system does not actually help you in the long run...it eventually bites you in the arse and leaves you much worse off. Better off just giveing in and doing everything by the book (well most of the time )

I have my ways of creating wealth but they will take numerous years to blossum and even after all them years id only make a very generous sallery and not have to work and can look out for my own intrests...but on the upside money breeds money hopefully once i start and with good investmants i should be doing fine...

And FPV whats the adress for this UCP chat thinge you got set up on MSN then?

its just on MSN Messenger..

but yeah alot of people who are rolling in it will say they got into things like property pretty early, get it figured out so the rent basically pays the mortgage for a house, than once its all said and done you got that money all to yourself.
    I am the Stig

Errr not quite...to make a sallery ill have to continue buying and useing the rent money many times over to gain anything...but my ambitious and greed driven goal is to make around $1000 in rent from all these places....but this plan is not without faults ie rates and the possibility of shonky tennant as well as real estate fees...but still its worth looking into.

And i have had a squiz lately but i didnt find anything for the chat room

i guess one big problem these days is the repayments for mortgage's cant really get covered by rent anymore, 20years ago i dare i wouldnt be surprised if it was alot easier but now youve gotta stick your hand in your own pocket a fair bit to get it all started. AND of course you gotta get a 10% deposit or wateva worked out so you can get the mortgage in the first place
    I am the Stig

Serious wealth creation must be done legally, unless you want to lose it all.

But remember when looking at anything, if you need to keep putting money into it its a liability, not an asset.

according to Packer

1. go with your gut.
    2. fully understand EVERY ASPECT of what youre getting into, dont rely on others.
    3. have a healthy (but not bloated) ego.

and yes i would prefer to get a big nice tax return then week by week. its like savings account you cant touch for 12 months
    The Datto will rage again...

your head's got the brains though
    I am the Stig

"let your gut guide you luke!"

- Blue Wars

(rip off star wars)
    The Datto will rage again...

"the forks, use the forks homer"
    I am the Stig

Thread Information