Thread: Suggestion:

Suggestion:

Could the part in the Profile where it says What your car is be a link to the thread with pictures ETC of your car?

Also where your location is when you post, also put what car you drive?

Thatd be a sweet idea, often people have to post links to their cars if theyve been put up before, im sure it can be done as ive seen it elsewhere. If you chose to enter your car (like i have done) and then put in the address line of the thread with your cars pics are in then it should be easy
    The Datto will rage again...

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Supra
    Thatd be a sweet idea, often people have to post links to their cars if theyve been put up before, im sure it can be done as ive seen it elsewhere. If you chose to enter your car (like i have done) and then put in the address line of the thread with your cars pics are in then it should be easy
    I put an address in both the owned car section in the profile and in my signature, but it does not come up as a link. Of course i am doing something wrong, but there being so many IT experts around, somebody will be able to tell what it is.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

you cant make hyperlinks in your sig, youre not doing anything wrong

you cant make hyperlinks in your sig, youre not doing anything wrong
    but that raises the question: Why?. I thought it was a good idea
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

well FPV has a thread in his sig about his XR6T wet dream car... doesnt work as a link, i had a link to shoot it for a while. i think its to do with the coding, coz if you could make a hyperlink you may be able to get pics in there and im sure Wouter doesnt want that... smileys dont work either

well FPV has a thread in his sig about his XR6T wet dream car... doesnt work as a link, i had a link to shoot it for a while. i think its to do with the coding, coz if you could make a hyperlink you may be able to get pics in there and im sure Wouter doesnt want that... smileys dont work either

in other words :AHWBL

(my new abbreviation All Hell Would Break Loose)

i would like it but on alot of sites that i go on who allow lHyperlinks in sigs the pages take a while to load
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

I like your new avitar Blue!! Is he doing tai chi or something like that?
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

hehe, you're about 235712390847102394703892740178948324.01th person to comment on it i dunno i just found it so i put it up

Thread Information