two words i thought i would never say and to tell you the truth probebly never will and probebly never should! i currently get around in a 1985 Ford Meteor GL, 1.5L with the 5 speed in it. ok i admit i only on my P's so i don't really want anything real quick but, well i didn't want anything this slow either! trust me to step out of a VY SS ute while on my L's into my little thumper was a bit of a shock (as you could expect when something has 4 times the horses under the bonnet) anyways i said i have a 1.5 stocky under the hood of mine and i'v been hearing rhumers that there was a 2.0L twin carb built for the meteors. is this true? if so where do i get my hands on one? not that i really need one, i have a Leyland Mini Pannel van thats been sitting under a pine tree for too long with my name on it that will one day be sporting a 1350 motor and all the good old fashioned cooper s/1275GT go fast bits but it would be interesting to know if my little car did have a chance to keep up with our non turbo landcruser