Well, in case you're not aware, I work at a Best Buy. For those who don't know what that is, it's a huge electronics store. Anyway, yesterday the PS3 demo got set up. And wow. Just wow.

First off, the console itself is huge. And shiny. Oh, so shiny. I wanted to touch it. Just so I could put fingerprints on its shinyness. The controllers are almost identical to PS2, except the L2 and R2 buttons are now more trigger-like. And there's an inset circle on the front that has the PS3 logo.

The graphics? Amazing. 360 doesn't hold a candle to them. The console is hooked up to a 20ish inch Samsung LCD running in 720p. There were 2 playable games, and a bunch of videos to watch. The basketball game they had made me want to play basketball. And I hate basketball. Every piece of wood had a slightly different grain to it, the player's reflections showed on the glossy court. A-ma-zing.

The other game they had was some offroad racing game whose name I can't remember. And that looked pretty stellar, too. The backgrounds in PS3 look better than the central game parts of PS2 games. It's just unreal.

So all of that, coupled with PS3's almost guaranteed domination of games once again, means that PS3 > Xbox 360. Sony will be getting my money, but not until a Grand Theft Auto or Gran Turismo game comes out. So hurry up, guys.

PS, my store is the largest in the district, and in the top 100 in the country, and we're getting <35 consoles (base and high end) total. Compared to almost 90 Wii's. And I think for the 360 launch last year they had 70-something. They will definitely be in short supply. I may have to borrow some money to get one and sell it on eBay. PROFIT!