Thread: The Greatest Partial Weekend possibly Ever, Pt 3.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The Greatest Partial Weekend possibly Ever, Pt 3.

Apologies to Whiteballz for completely strapping off the name, but the awesomeness of it was worthy of a thread on it's own.

Well, these are the stories and images of the most recent Australian UCP gathering - starring Myself, Cyco, BlueSupra, Whiteballz and MotorSportNerd, amongst other hangers - on.

The saturday night started badly for Blue and Myself, used to clear, concise street and city planning, heading into central sydney late on a saturday night was akin to bashing our heads on a brick wall. after 1 too many wrong turns - and negotiating one way streets , we arrived at our destination.

After a quick hotel room move (Blue was not keen on me being the Big Spoon, it would seem) we settled in, after opening our hotel window we were treated to an impromptu show by a couple in a 6th floor hotel room. I'll leave this up to the Photo and the imagination.

After finishing with that we wandered down to the local Irish pub - One which Whiteballz, MoSpoNerd and Cyco, along with Ben, Brendon and 'Ballz other half Sarah had already frequented, and proceeded to talk crap, laugh our asses off and get hammered.

the rest of the night is a blur - however i have been informed that there was bull humping by one of my cohorts....i'm looking at you, blue.

Following a hazy morning we wandered down to Darling harbour and through the doors of the 2007 Australian International Motor Show, where vehicles were Plentiful and fine women working behind the stand were there if you knew where to look - Kudos to the Mercedes Stand, Mitsubishi (who always puts on a fine show) and Suzuki - for their choice of female attire.

Standout vehicles for myself at least were the Commodore Sportwagon,
    the New HSV Maloo, the Maserati GranTurismo, Skoda Octavia (a real surprise package -a very nice car) and the New Mitsubishi Lancer - again a real surprise considering the pricetag.

Overall a wonderful time had by all - with the exception of the two people across the road who still have no idea we have images of them which will not go away.....

RIGHT! photo time - feel free to add to this collection when you are ready, dudes & dudettes.

1: the New Mondeo XR5 - a particular favourite of our Baldest cohort.
    2: a Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder - Hiding.
    3: In ur Humvee, Readin mah magazine.
    4: the HSV Maloo
    5: HSV Maloo wheel detail
    6: The Mazda3 MPS Turbo - a car built by the Mazda Australia Skunkworks. Supposedly it's being "touted" for production. based on the shows response, they'd have to.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Thread Information