Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why I have been offline for so long.....

Quote Originally Posted by UCR
    First of all your a F*king idiot.

I need a hobby? what about you? Get some freinds.
    I come on the pc after work, come on ucp and talk with some old mates for a bit.

You seem to be on here making pointless threads, and posting endless posts.

Get out lad, GET some mates.

Retarded 6 year old.
    hey, i come on after school, I have pleanty of friends, and you need a hobby if all you do is insult me cause you are board. retarded 4 year old.

LoL. I've tried to make heads and tails of this thread and I just can't.

Oh.

STFU.

Quote Originally Posted by Karrmann
    and BTW, another reason i'm sick of windows is because you have to waste all your money or wast all your time begging your mom to buy me the program that I need, like windows updates and all the expensive programs you need to buy to keep your CPu from crashing, i'm not saying that nortons and all that is a waste of money, it is just a pain for all the crap you need.

Windows updates are free. The only drawback is you need to run IE to check for them. Most of them I get download once a week at 1:30am. (auto updates) so ther is nothing to ge "sick" of. Norton isnt a waste of money and has no hassel, It updates itself automaticly too. Iv had my HP for 3 years with WIN XP, the only problem I ever had was the blaster worm that my sister accidently opened. So I dont know what all this virus talk you hvae is. As far as I know the number of viruses is currently low. (but I dont really know)

hey, i come on after school, I have pleanty of friends, and you need a hobby if all you do is insult me cause you are board. retarded 4 year old.
    Do you know what alcohol is? or puberty?

I insult you do i? i'd be afraid if i took ofense over what someone said on the internet.

Ive just got another hobby just recentley actually, preparing a Mini Autograss for its first race.

Ive got a suggestion to you, go down local shops and buy a scaletrix set, that may keep you amused for a while.

Or one day you could get yourself laid, you'll just have to wait untill they drop

The only virii I've ever gotten on XP have been through my own fault of turning off my firewall to play Raven Shield online. I run XP and a bootleg copy of Norton Internet Security, with Firefox and IE for Windows Updates. It's easy to run a clean system; just don't open emails from addresses you don't recognize, keep your firewall on, and use common sense on downloading files from P2Ps and websites.

This thread's gonna get locked down soon, I can feel it.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Quote Originally Posted by UCR
    Do you know what alcohol is? or puberty?

I insult you do i? i'd be afraid if i took ofense over what someone said on the internet.

Ive just got another hobby just recentley actually, preparing a Mini Autograss for its first race.

Ive got a suggestion to you, go down local shops and buy a scaletrix set, that may keep you amused for a while.

Or one day you could get yourself laid, you'll just have to wait untill they drop
    I want to see the reply to this, b4 edit.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

i'm sick of windows is because you have to waste all your money or wast all your time begging your mom to buy me the program that I need, like windows updates and all the expensive programs you need to buy to keep your CPu from crashing,
    Play around with your new mac for 12 months then come tell us how glad you are that you don't have to beg your mum for money for programs. Good freeware is readily available for Windows. You'll be paying more than nothing for your Mac software.

Windows XP... about £80.
    Norton... about £40.
    Windows update. Free
    Spybot. Free.
    Firefox. Free

A new Mac? Yeah. You're right. That would be cheaper.

So before you go running your mouth about thing you haven't really thought through, have a think, then have another. Then, just before you're about to post something for us to laugh at...

STFU

yes, unless gmail has a virus scanner that deletes any viruses from the files.

and also, The reason IE was not booting up was there was a program that was not compatable with IE, which was stopping it to run according to microsoft
    so I had to reinstall the drivers to wipe out whatever program that turned out to be, so I knew what I was doing, but this is not a reason why I hate windows, but the fact that it is so hard to use sometimes and all the errors are driving me nuts, plus also i'm sick of all the viruses. The reason I want a mac is because i want to go and use my CPU, without worring about all the friggin viruses and spyware, and BTW, another reason i'm sick of windows is because you have to waste all your money or wast all your time begging your mom to buy me the program that I need, like windows updates and all the expensive programs you need to buy to keep your CPu from crashing, i'm not saying that nortons and all that is a waste of money, it is just a pain for all the crap you need.

and Jim, just shut up, who is the senless spammer when all you do when you come into my therads is to shut up. you need a hobby son.
    Have you tried XP Yet ??
    I have a $220 CPU Special order from overseas 12 months ago. I wouldn't let anything harm it at all. Win98 and all to XP were shit. XP really is 3 times better and crash hehehe it's to stable for old OS crashing. Programs fail close them and move on it's the best by far they have made.
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

karrmann, you have no idea what you are talking about. First, you installed drivers. If that is the reason it crashed, you probably did the equivalent of telling the computer to use an octopus as a harddrive and a steak as the proccesor. Which will not work.

Also, there are virus's and spyware for Mac too, you retard. An incredibly easy way to help your computer not get viruses, is to A) get XP, and B) create a bunch of usernames each with different privileges. For normal everyday use, just use the lowest priveleges setting one, so it is impossible for you to just download a bunch of bad crap. If you want to download or install something, this way you will not just download everything you see, and there will be less spyware. As for others security concerns, like viruses and worms, that depends on how secure other things are, such as your connection. In terms of hacking, you are a dumbass if you spend 4k to avoid a hacker by buying a mac.

EDIT: as for the thing about Microsoft telling you
    Karrmann, if you actually do not neccasarily need something ONLY Mac's have, I would not waste the 4k and I would buy (or downlaod an illegal version of) XP.

Also, Karrmann, the fact that NTFS technology was brand new when windows 2000 came out is very important to your security as NTFS was made for security, and had not been refined yet (it had just been invented, and 2000 as I said before, was the first OS with it).

EDIT: also, you said Microsoft gave you the error? You are not very technologically capable (barely at all, really), if you think that microsoft caused the error, and basically admitted it by showing the error message. What probably happened is that when you tried to fix it, you did something wrong, which is very understandable, and why very few people should actually try fixing their own computers. The error, came from one of these probably: A) You installed an incorrect driver, which is very possible, and it was windows telling you that you messed up, B) you actually MIGHT have gotten hacked, and had your NIC's MAC address changed, which is what hackers do so they can route their connection through another computer, making a conventional trace almost impossible, or C) you downloaded something, and it killed your computer, which is your fault.

Two of those three are your fault, and the one that is not your fault is VERY unlikely. MEANING: you have no idea what you are talking about, and you just want an excuse to bash something that is actually very good cause you are sometimes a blind, ignorant biased fool.
    Last edited by CdocZ; 03-03-2005 at 02:52 PM.
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

Quote Originally Posted by VtecMini
    Play around with your new mac for 12 months then come tell us how glad you are that you don't have to beg your mum for money for programs. Good freeware is readily available for Windows. You'll be paying more than nothing for your Mac software.

Windows XP... about £80.
    Norton... about £40.
    Windows update. Free
    Spybot. Free.
    Firefox. Free

A new Mac? Yeah. You're right. That would be cheaper.

So before you go running your mouth about thing you haven't really thought through, have a think, then have another. Then, just before you're about to post something for us to laugh at...

STFU

Ad-aware is not quite as good as norton, but good enough for everyday use, and it is free. It is amazing, unless you have a very serious peive of spyware or virus on your computer, there is not much it cannot do.
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

i think all of us agree that even though Karrmann is a prebubescent 10 year old that hes still an annoying peice of sh!t and that everybody wants him gone. Karrmann probably is a fat poser who tries to get friends through UCP but everybody still hates him online. AND he pretends he knows about stuff that he really has no idea at all about what he's saying. DIE KARRMANN.

EDIT: Also, we know that Karrmann is a prebubescent peice of crap because he can't even spell anything correctly. hey karrmann, if you're getting on after school, do you actually LEARN anything in school? or do you just dream about going back to your computer fat boy?
    I like SUVs because they can tow my 36 foot sailboat.

Nothing wrong with being fat.
    I dropped out of school when i was 13 Who needs school look i can spell
    Wee well wee well rook yuo

Quote Originally Posted by Decave
    i think all of us agree that even though Karrmann is a prebubescent 10 year old that hes still an annoying peice of sh!t and that everybody wants him gone. Karrmann probably is a fat poser who tries to get friends through UCP but everybody still hates him online. AND he pretends he knows about stuff that he really has no idea at all about what he's saying. DIE KARRMANN.

EDIT: Also, we know that Karrmann is a prebubescent peice of crap because he can't even spell anything correctly. hey karrmann, if you're getting on after school, do you actually LEARN anything in school? or do you just dream about going back to your computer fat boy?
    hey. idiot.

i just type fast, that's why I make typing errors.

Can i use that excuse to j/k's

I use email spell checker sometimes for the big nasty words and sometimes i can't be botherd at all and i spell crap

hey. idiot.

I just type fast, that's why I make typing errors.
    dude you can't even use punctuation correctly. its, "hey, idiot."

Also, you spelled bored - board.

EDIT: Also, good job denying that you were fat. Oh wait, you didn't.
    I like SUVs because they can tow my 36 foot sailboat.

Thread Information