Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 600 Maranello!

Quote Originally Posted by andy.muc
    But what exactly do you want us to discuss about? About how nice the mule looks?
    I didn't want any exactly one person to say something. I didn't want to speak about the exactness of the information. I'd wait for points of view how it looks, or how it would be better, but some were like "hey, it's scaglietti"....
    It offended me a bit. Being in the Ferrari hustle and bustle for some time I think I can differ a Maranello from a Scaglietti and place the right pics for the thread..
    FORZA, VODKA, CHIX!

Quote Originally Posted by The Ferrarist
    I didn't want any exactly one person to say something. I didn't want to speak about the exactness of the information. I'd wait for points of view how it looks, or how it would be better, but some were like "hey, it's scaglietti"....
    It offended me a bit. Being in the Ferrari hustle and bustle for some time I think I can differ a Maranello from a Scaglietti and place the right pics for the thread..
    That's true, I heard you and Enzo were good friends.. I don't know why people get so obsessed over things like these.
    Last edited by Rockefella; 05-17-2005 at 03:34 PM.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

If the 612 were to be a good looking car, it would make sense for the '600' to look like it. But it isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    That's true, I heard you and Enzo were good friends.. I don't know why people get so obsessed over things like these.
    No man! You heard bullshit! He was my pupil
    P.S. In one word, right in this thread right here PEOPLE DIDN'T DISCUSS THE CAR BUT EVERYTHING ELSE. I can't change my opinion about about the whole forum, but I don't know, I expected discussions on the car, but not about anything else.
    FORZA, VODKA, CHIX!

Quote Originally Posted by The Ferrarist
    I thought that I didn't have to say that I put the mule version under discussion. I thought that in a CAR FORUM I needn't tell that the one in camouflages isn't the final version...
    Dude you got the ball rolling, your initial comments had everyone assume you had pictures of the real thing, then further inspection proved them to be nothing special. Why are you making such a big deal over it
    I am the Stig

But men I ain't taking responsibility for the site from which I took this. I just saw it and wanted other men to see it. So what would I call the thread - "I think that carclub.ru says right in the newsline about the mule of the successor of the Maranello"???)))
    Man, I didn't say "I'm the top manager, I say the car will have this look". I just share info with you from the web. We ain't officials, we jsut discuss.. And let others to understand that, e.g., this is bullshit and this is chop. But not discuss that I myslef put photos of Scagli in place od Maranello.
    FORZA, VODKA, CHIX!

You missed the point; you supplied images and information that did not match up, so that was discussed. What do you expect us to do? Ignore what these images are and pretend for your sake that these are in fact '600 Maranello' pictures and then go and discuss it?
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Will the new Ferrari really have the name "600 Maranello" the 600 predicts a 6litre engine, so that's not bad but will they call a new model Maranello again? I thought every Ferrari had an original name of a place or person special for the ferrari-legacy ( like Scaglieti, Enzo, ... )

Quote Originally Posted by Fluppe
    Will the new Ferrari really have the name "600 Maranello" the 600 predicts a 6litre engine, so that's not bad but will they call a new model Maranello again? I thought every Ferrari had an original name of a place or person special for the ferrari-legacy ( like Scaglieti, Enzo, ... )

It's going to be called '600 Imola'.

I dont car what they really are. I think whatever it is, looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by Deutscher Adler
    I dont car what they really are. I think whatever it is, looks good.
    Seeing as beauty was the main attraction of Ferrari's in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by andy.muc
    But what exactly do you want us to discuss about? About how nice the mule looks?
    Man, I thought there would be people who, seeing the mule, (which as I think won't differ very much from the final version) could say their opinion. There were, but a few. Even if a little opinion, but not saying something like "It's 612!!!!" or "It's false" or "It's Honda ))))" ))))))))))))

Dear men, I didn't want this thread to grow to a conflict. And I think you didn't want, too. So let's try to understand together and each other's point of view. WE'RE JUST DISCUSSING AUTOS......
    FORZA, VODKA, CHIX!

Ferraris are goregous...with the exception of the ENZO which is just mean looking. Lambos are cool but beautiful. Have to hand it to the ities to make nice cars.

I found some more information on the 600 Imola, here is the site.

Ferrari 600 Imola
    My Photography: flickr.com/photos/a-m-photo/
    "The best way to predict the future is to invent it."

If that is actually what the car will look like, then at most I would say I am disgusted.

IMO, when this is released every Ferrari in the range will be ugly.

Thread Information