Thread: Keyless Entry Replacements

Keyless Entry Replacements

Just lost my Remote for my car. Turns out that a friend of a friend refers me to a site selling Keyless Entry replacement remotes. I thought I'd have to pay an unreasonable amount at the dealers and decided to check it out.

www.keylessride.com

I saved so much money and I just thought that I'd help other fools like me who are to careless with little things. I recieved my replacement remote within a couple of days and programmed it sooooo easily. I'm very satisfied with the product and customer service. I want to spread the word that there is a very good alternative to things rather than going to the dealership.

Seriously... YOU RULE!!! :-)

nice find man
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Ford Fobs

A new Ford fob is around $60 US and, depending on the year of the car, you just need to turn the key on to off eight times, then, press any of the buttons on the fob(s). Newer vehicles (about 00 and up) need to be programmed using the diagnostic tools World Diagnostics System (WDS) or Next Star Genearation System (NGS). Then, the price goes up because of having to use these tools. 1 hour is what it pays and the labor rate here in Virginia is between $65 and $75 dollars, may be even more/less depending on where the dealer is.
    And, yes, I do work at a Ford Dealership as a Technician.

Thread Information