Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Materazzi

Materazzi

How does he keep getting away with it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKGcU...rch=matterazzi

Materazzi said nothing that zidane has not heard before on the field. You can not put the blame on Materazzi just because it was zidane

Im not sure if you meant this to have anything to do with the WC06, but that's just ridiculous, i especially enjoyed when he bumped the guy, then lept in the air and kicked his back.
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

yea, you gotta expect that in a world cup final. that said, materazzi is a criminal!

We allknew what kind of player materazzi was/is. And we all know what his role in the world cup final was (drive zidane nuts). After 110 min of abuse Zidane lost it. I'm not6 saying it was right, but i loved it! about time someone headbutted that sucker in the chest :P
    Who killed the Electric Car?
    GO HABS GO!

Is it Just me , or were most of those him kicking for the ball (football) when other people were, and them moving towards eachother. none of them really seemed intintional ( a few) but rather just accidental happenings. IM i alone in this?
    < 1 - 2 - to the bass >

Quote Originally Posted by kko
    Is it Just me , or were most of those him kicking for the ball (football) when other people were, and them moving towards eachother. none of them really seemed intintional ( a few) but rather just accidental happenings. IM i alone in this?
    They seem intentional but they were not. That back kick on shevchenko? the knee in the face to rui costa? the boot right on the knee of the guy in the corner? COME ON! accidental my ass.

btw, if you had seen that Inter vs Milan game where he nails shevchenko so many times you wouldnt think that way. I would ask how come he got away with it... but with reeent events in italy concerning match fixing...i guess i KNOW how he got away with it
    GO HABS GO!

Quote Originally Posted by ZeTurbo
    They seem intentional but they were not. That back kick on shevchenko? the knee in the face to rui costa? the boot right on the knee of the guy in the corner? COME ON! accidental my ass.

btw, if you had seen that Inter vs Milan game where he nails shevchenko so many times you wouldnt think that way. I would ask how come he got away with it... but with reeent events in italy concerning match fixing...i guess i KNOW how he got away with it
    Inter was not involved in match fixing.

Zidane has done this sort of thing more then once. He is a good player but he has no class.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ic9v...h=zidane%20red

Quote Originally Posted by Rico
    Zidane has done this sort of thing more then once. He is a good player but he has no class.
    What's with Zidane and his head? I mean if I wanted to hurt somebody, I would use something else than my own head.

And most of the Materazzi fouls in the first video were just so unsportsmanlike and intentionally trying to hurt the other player, that someone should have taught him by now what he can do on the pitch and what he cannot. Though I don't think that somebody headbutting him after some foul language does any help.
    But FIFA is checking the whole Materazzi-Zidane case and I believe that Materazzi will get his share of punishments.

that video makes me want to do murder.

Materazzi went to far and Zidane is only human and reacted to fast without thinking and Boom red card . Materazzi was wrong Zidane's reaction was only human

Quote Originally Posted by Cotterik
    that video makes me want to do murder.
    I'm thinking along the lines of Conan the Barbarian... like you know, 20 years on the wheel of torture and then tie him up onto a tree in the desert and have scavenger birds eat his liver out...
    "It's better to drive a slow car fast, than a fast car slow"
    - ...?

I would have to disagree with diligence.

You really think that the 4 relegated clubs were the only ones involved?

Zidane AND materazzi are both a bit nuts.You put them together in a field for 110 minutes and you get what you get.
    GO HABS GO!

Quote Originally Posted by ZeTurbo
    After 110 min of abuse Zidane lost it.
    There were 20 minutes of stoppage time? I still haven't watched the game yet, I taped it but haven't gotten around to watching it...
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Thread Information