It has been so long since I have been playing the game. It is hard to remember what all cars are but you can get the Diablo and it tunes out to 900+ hp, there is a real tough porsche also I dont remember which one but I like it the best of all the ones in the game. If my memory is correct there is also the stratos both the stock and the rally version. There is another Viper modified like the one in the game but the number on it is 51 and it doesnt quite have the same hp as the one in the game. One is made by Dodge and the other one is Chysler. that is just the ones I can remember!

How to get them is: You have to have a sharkport that is for the American version of the game and for ones over seas it is called Xport. cost around 30 dollars.

With that you can hock you PS2 up to your pc and down load you garage in your pc. Then you can take the program I have on my site and open your garage in it and you can see every car you have and all its parts that is on it. Then you can swap a car you have in your garage for one that is in the back of the game or any other car that is in the game.
You can also change parts on your car in your garage. Like lets say I have a stock Altama and I want to putthe viper engine in it. Then put the FI tires on it. That is just some of what can be done with that program I have.

I have a PT cruiser in my garage with 1,200hp, Rear wheel drive, FI tires on it, and the down forse is set at Front/190 and the rear/230, then I have greatly redused the weight of the car.

I can run run most tracks in the game under 50 seconds with it.