Page 386 of 500 FirstFirst ... 286336376384385386387388396436486 ... LastLast
Results 5,776 to 5,790 of 7489

Thread: Galah Sessions

Ebay FOTD? There's one of these that lives down the hill here, owned by an old chap, seems to be in pretty great nick.

Quote Originally Posted by wwgkd View Post
    Yeah, I thought it was funny saying that rugby has more international appeal than baseball. It's definitely more exciting to watch, but few games are more boring to watch than baseball and golf.
    cricket qualifies
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by pimento View Post
    Back to the ACR for a moment.. turns out you can stand on its wing.
    That is awesome. I kind of expected it to be stronger than your average ricer wing due to the fact that it generates real downforce, but I never expected the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    cricket qualifies
    Fortunately I've never watched that for more than a couple minutes. There's a bunch of indian people that play at a park near my mom's house, but I mostly just see it as I drive by.
    Big cities suck

"Not putting miles on your Ferrari is like not having sex with your girlfriend so she'll be more desirable to her next boyfriend." -Napolis

Rugby 7's is hilarious.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Quote Originally Posted by Autoblog
    When Fiat relaunched its Abarth performance division, it had a fairly straightforward objective: to turn its ordinary hatchbacks into fire-breathing performance models. But as it turns out, Abarth's mandate extends beyond transforming Fiats. The scorpion sub-brand has also turned out the special-edition Yamaha FZ1 Abarth Assetto Corse to celebrate the 100th birthday of its namesake founder Karl Abarth and has teamed up again with the Japanese company – whose MotoGP team it also sponsors, headlined by multiple champion Valentino Rossi – for an offshore inflatable speedboat.

Bringing boatmaker SACS Marine and naval architect Christian Grande into the fold, the Powershore Abarth SP is a Rigid Inflatable Boat (RIB) with not one, not two, but three Yamaha Marine 5.3-liter DOHC 32-valve fuel-injected V8 outboard motors. Each of the three engines produces a tidy 350 horsepower, measured right at the prop-shaft. Based on the SACS Strider 12S, the Abarth SP measures over 40 feet long, weighs 5.7 metric tons and packs a 960-liter fuel tank. Don't forget the double bed, bathroom and galley (that's a kitchen for you land-lubbers). The Powershore Abarth SP is set to debut at the 49th Salone Nautico Internazionale di Genova 2009 in October.
    Anyone need a drug boat? Anyone? Bueller?

So im officially joining Australias list of temporary australians...

Im getting my bike license Booked in for 19th of Sept.
    The Datto will rage again...

UCP bikie gang anyone? UBG!

Welcome to the fast side Blue.
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

Postie Bike...6"5....100kg....Lulz.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Isnt he 6'6?
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

I've heard of heavier guys on the smaller engined CT90 models.. but that would be a lulz. I'm about 5'10"/77kgs (if I don't slouch..) and I wouldn't want anything smaller...

im not going to get a LAMS bike when I get my license... I figure my size will offset the higher output. Only want a 600cc in the lower power bracket, nothing 'special'

Also, look out Canberra! Im on the road in the Stanz today for shens and good times!
    The Datto will rage again...

haha i shall keep an eye on the news then bluey.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

heading down to a public meeting/protest about the new Adelaide Motorplex Adelaide Motorplex proposal, hopefully we will get a good turn out..... Jeez we need another track and the drag racers( guys who don't know how to around corners or brake ) desperately need a venue

Sadly this is what some of our labour politicians think

Conundrum of the day.
    If the following quote from the Minister for Road Safety is true, does that mean the LABOR GOVERNMENT approve of motorsport on the Streets?
    Road Safety Minister Michael O’Brien told the Portside Messenger the proposal was turned down because a "State Government-backed drag strip sends the wrong message to young people about what is acceptable behaviour on our public roads’’.
    what about clipsal and the Adelaide classic rally.... we better ban them as well as they are sending the wrong message
    SA IPRA cars 15, 25, 51 & 77
    Sharperto Racing IP Corollas
    http://www.sharperto.com.au/

that sucks charged. don't give people a place to race, it's going to end up on the streets.. this is the slogan basically of the gold coast effort here.
    i remember the campaign to get lakeside re-opened; bumper stickers saying "support street racing - close lakeside"
    i lol'd

Thread Information