Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FIA to ensure total Ferrari domination untill 2007

Quote Originally Posted by Misho
    not trying to turn this into a political dicussion.

but it kinda reminds me on the recent incidents on the worldwide political stage. i will keep guessing who represents who upto you ! ( i wasnt trying to rap )
    it is not really a political discussion, it just sums up the frustration of some of our members with the fact that red cars have been dominating F1 for so long now.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

of course not for free . but the FIA could force a maximum price .
    Minardi doesn't have the money to test not even 10 days . it doesn't effect them one bit ..
    Red Bull is not small .. they will have the sort of budget Jaguar had

and BTW . it is rumoured .that Midland is negotiating with Ferrari to aquire their engine for 2006 ...
    There is no terrible way of winning
    there is just winning

Quote Originally Posted by Misho
    not trying to turn this into a political dicussion.

but it kinda reminds me on the recent incidents on the worldwide political stage. i will keep guessing who represents who upto you ! ( i wasnt trying to rap )
    IMO the politics in Formula 1 are a lot more interesting than the races itself. They are a lot more unpredictable.

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    it is not really a political discussion, it just sums up the frustration of some of our members with the fact that red cars have been dominating F1 for so long now.
    I don't mind Ferrari winning - if I did it would make me a hypocrite for being pleased whenever McLaren have dominated.

What I mind is the underhand tactics and disgraceful way in which they have conducted themselves over the last few years.

Not exactly "sporting".
    Thanks for all the fish

not even Ferrari has that kind of power . that's my 49 euro cents .
    there is just winning

WHAT!?
    First Forumla 1, now FIA!?

Why not change what ever the F stands for in FIA and change it Ferrari.

And while they're at, change F1 to Ferrari 1.

WAAAAAA, damn quit whining. Ferrari dominance can be connected to there hard work and determination to win. You're making some theories here that have no factual backing. Maybe, just maybe, Ferrari is just that good. Why doesn't anyone ever think about that????

Edit: and If anyone thinks I'm biased because of my user name and my apparent liking for Ferrari's vehicles, I'm not, McLaren is my favorite team in F1.
    VIVA FERRARI!!!!!!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!" ~ Benjamin Franklin

If everything's under control, you're going too slow ~ Mario Andretti

"We can't stop here! This is bat country!" ~ [U]Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: A Savage Journey into the Heart of the American Dream[/U]

In sport you taake evey opportunity to get ahead of the co,mpetition, Ferrari can manipulate the rules, it sucks (IMO) but theres not much anybody can do about it if the FIA are always going to get bullied around by the threat of a walkout and the sponsorship losses involved.

It's sad but most people only watch F1 for the Ferraris, the company adn the sport are just synonomous.
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Quote Originally Posted by Coventrysucks

What I mind is the underhand tactics and disgraceful way in which they have conducted themselves over the last few years.

Not exactly "sporting".
    as I said earlier, F1 has long ceased to be a sport, it is now a business, which is governed by other rules.
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari Tifosi
    You're making some theories here that have no factual backing.
    No I'm not making up any "theories" with "no factual basis".

Read the Stoddard interview - its all there, and I doubt Ferrari would sit in silence if these things were not even close to the truth.
    Thanks for all the fish

Is it all in context though, no doubt theres some bad blood between Stoddard and Ferrari just cause he's waiting for Ferrari's signature to start 2005 with the 2004 car, he's already got theother 8 signatures he needs
    I am the Stig

probably they wanna see him sweat a little . so that in the future he should think before opening his mouth ... .. there's no hrurry ..
    there is just winning

Stoddart's smarter than you give him credit, he may be outspoken and opinionated but thats how you get the job done
    I am the Stig

Quote Originally Posted by fpv_gtho
    Stoddart's smarter than you give him credit, he may be outspoken and opinionated but thats how you get the job done
    Exactly, in this business, Stoddard is another business man, with all the archetypical characteristics.

Thread Information