4 20.00%
  • Idiotic

3 15.00%
  • Funny

7 35.00%
  • Dumb

6 30.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So tell me isnt this pointless and stupid.

PWND? I think so.

well i was in a chevy pickup truck (dont know what model, was to drunk to tell ) yesterday (the 4th) and i was sitting back right corner. the guy who was driving (josh) was out the window with his foot on the gas. i was the only one wearing the seatbelt... but we were on vale road, hills, curvey and we were going about 65. he pulled off one hill where we got the back in the air. but there was a hill that we came up and josh out the window saw the turn and came back in the window really quickly and jammed on the gas during the process. what happened after that was he jammed on the brakes and that locked the brakes or something. then what happened was the tail swung around because he was in high revs on his transmission, then the back spun way out and we hit a tree. i dont know what happened to josh but matt, who was sitting next to me fractured his nose, jeremy who was riding shotgun flew up and hit his face on the windsheild, that cracked it. when he did that one of his teeth flew out and he amazingly reached out and.. CAUGHT IT but he was leaning forward and hit his head on the dashboard again realy hard sending his two front? teeth through his bottom lip. he got like 7 or 8 stitches. i just got a realy bad headache and realy sore. plus soon to be my pot got mashed up because when the cop came, matt put the full 8th in his shoe. but w/e
    THIS IS A SIGNATURE
    (UCP'S biggest Zonda fan)

Stand up next to a mountain, chop it down with the edge of my hand. Pick up all the peices make an island over there
    Jimi H...

Quote Originally Posted by Zondaboy1
    well i was in a chevy pickup truck (dont know what model, was to drunk to tell ) yesterday (the 4th) and i was sitting back right corner. the guy who was driving (josh) was out the window with his foot on the gas. i was the only one wearing the seatbelt... but we were on vale road, hills, curvey and we were going about 65. he pulled off one hill where we got the back in the air. but there was a hill that we came up and josh out the window saw the turn and came back in the window really quickly and jammed on the gas during the process. what happened after that was he jammed on the brakes and that locked the brakes or something. then what happened was the tail swung around because he was in high revs on his transmission, then the back spun way out and we hit a tree. i dont know what happened to josh but matt, who was sitting next to me fractured his nose, jeremy who was riding shotgun flew up and hit his face on the windsheild, that cracked it. when he did that one of his teeth flew out and he amazingly reached out and.. CAUGHT IT but he was leaning forward and hit his head on the dashboard again realy hard sending his two front? teeth through his bottom lip. he got like 7 or 8 stitches. i just got a realy bad headache and realy sore. plus soon to be my pot got mashed up because when the cop came, matt put the full 8th in his shoe. but w/e

Freakin idiots. How would you have felt if that tree was a car full of a family, your family even?
    After that robitussin act, I would have thought that you would have smartened up a little, but I guess I was wrong. You are a freakin' dipshit to even be in the vehicle with people like that who were probably also drunk.
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

Seconded.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnynumfiv
    Freakin idiots. How would you have felt if that tree was a car full of a family, your family even?
    After that robitussin act, I would have thought that you would have smartened up a little, but I guess I was wrong. You are a freakin' dipshit to even be in the vehicle with people like that who were probably also drunk.
    toshay

Thread Information