Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: My Skyline

Quote Originally Posted by G-power
    Oh man you are just a smart guy arent you batmobile.... You must work for nasa or something like that..

You see I donīt judge by others conclusions so therefor I dont read others judgements.. I make my own.
    but the guy who started this thread and claims to own the skyline (forgot the name lol) even admitted he said he didn't own one....

Oh man you are just a smart guy arent you batmobile.... You must work for nasa or something like that..

You see I donīt judge by others conclusions so therefor I dont read others judgements.. I make my own.
    Y'know, Batmobile was right, and you just sound like an elitist asshole. Stop bragging about how great you are and realise that there are intelligent users on here.

Well as GT500 said he even admited to it (i forgot to add that ) andas i said it seems quiteobvious you didnt read the whole thread...you only looked at the pictures.As i said no need to get snippy.

would you put a skyline in four and rotary class or 6s and 8 class?.....in aust 6s and 8s go hand in hand(because the v8s were an option over the 6 in many cases on many of the same model cars). The four and rotary boys have taken the skyline into there own even though its got 2 more cylinders.......they often have a four rotarie and 6 street meet here in adeladie, and they blatently leave the v8s out of it......theyres no v8 and 6 street meet, if someone opened a 6 and 8 street meet only, i wonder how many skylines would attend? I like any car(modified or stock really as long as theyre quick), thats the main thing

I do have one question dude???
    How come the first picture you put in of the car the car is blue and the one you put in of the engine the car is black??

Something aaaaaaint right here dude

And in the engine shot the car is yellow not black.

You came into these forums without posting much and claimed outright that you had a very rare car. This car, under the circumstances that you described, would cost nearly 100 thousand dollars to purchase, import, and insure. After talking with you, you didn't post any hi-res pictures. Your information that was posted didn't logically follow at all. The largest claim you made associating yourself with the car was that you had named it. Wow.
    Guess what I just bought yesterday to park next to my McLaren F1 LM and my 23 Buggatis? Yes, that's right, 40 L-88 Engined Corvettes, with all original parts and 40 miles between all of them.

By the way, they're all named Billy, using every alternate spelling availible.
    Last edited by Doza; 02-01-2004 at 12:42 PM. Reason: Left something off.
    Stickers add horsepower. I promise.

Quote Originally Posted by Doza
    By the way, they're all named Billy, using every alternate spelling availible.
    40 different spelling on the name billy?

if i am smart enough to work at NASA then americas space program is doomed.

if you read the thread then you would see that the person who claimed to have the skyline addmitted to pulling a joke, amazing how far a little literacy can go
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

OMG, please let this thread die. It is embarrassing to look back at.

Quote Originally Posted by Motorer1
    OMG, please let this thread die. It is embarrassing to look back at.
    you don't like reminiscing about stacy?
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

Quote Originally Posted by Motorer1
    Here is my baby, i had it imported in from GB to the U.S., it cost a ton of money, but it is worth every penny.

P.S I named it Stacy, after my second girlfriend
    come on mate stacys your baby at least you show shame in your actions shows you have grown up a little bit yapoo (yahoo) we used to get posers all the time and after you busted them they rarely came back. At leasy you saw the error of you ways
    Ps will you still call your skyline stacy?

If i ever got a Skyline, i prob would name it stacy. I would also fill this website with so many pictures that even Egg_nogg would be satisfied.

Honf! that is a beuty the looks stole my eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon500
    40 different spelling on the name billy?
    more "e"s.
    Stickers add horsepower. I promise.

Quote Originally Posted by Doza
    more "e"s.
    Billy, blly, bly, billey, biley, billeey, bileey, billeeey, bileeey, billeeeey, bileeeey, etc. That would get really boring, really fast.

Thread Information