Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Money is nothing.

Money is nothing.

You're a quadrabilliontrillionaire. Money is nothing. Your funds are unlimited. What would you do?

(I'm sure somethings been done like this before, but quite frankly I don't give a flying fruck)

I would build a race track, using the finest tarmac money can buy, with the best parts of the Nurburgring, Bathurst, Spa, etc all put together into the one track. Then I would build my own exclusive pits, with a garage and tools and spare parts for every single car I own (onto that later). It would also have a resturant onsite, a automotive shopping mall, an airport, theme park, etc.

The cars:

1 of every single Ferrari ever made.
    Ditto for Lamborghini, Porsche, BMW, Mercedes, Alpine, TVR, Lotus, Koenigsegg, Mclaren, Aston Martin, Jaguar, Bugatti, Maserati, Alfa Romeo, Bentley, Audi, MG, Mini, Morgan, Noble, Pagani, Rolls Royce, Saab and Spyker.

Every generation of Ford Falcon and Holden Commodore.
    Every generation of Toyota Supra and Nissan Skyline (Way back to the 60's)
    Toyota 2000Gt.
    Every generation and edition of the Subaru Impreza WRX and Mitsubishi Lancer Evo.
    Every generation of the Mitsubishi Galant VR4.
    A Selection of old muscle and pony cars, every single version of the 1st and 2nd gen Mustangs, Dodge Charger, A Hemi Cuda, A Road Runner, A Challenger, Olds' Toronado, A Chevelle, Every Generation of Corvette and Camaro.
    Every Rotary ever made.

I think thats about that.

And the track would have a special system where I could adjust how hot/cold it was and how wet/dry it was.

How about you?

Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach
    You're a quadrabilliontrillionaire. Money is nothing. Your funds are unlimited. What would you do?

(I'm sure somethings been done like this before, but quite frankly I don't give a flying fruck)

I would build a race track, using the finest tarmac money can buy, with the best parts of the Nurburgring, Bathurst, Spa, etc all put together into the one track. Then I would build my own exclusive pits, with a garage and tools and spare parts for every single car I own (onto that later). It would also have a resturant onsite, a automotive shopping mall, an airport, theme park, etc.

The cars:

1 of every single Ferrari ever made.
    Ditto for Lamborghini, Porsche, BMW, Mercedes, Alpine, TVR, Lotus, Koenigsegg, Mclaren, Aston Martin, Jaguar, Bugatti, Maserati, Alfa Romeo, Bentley, Audi, MG, Mini, Morgan, Noble, Pagani, Rolls Royce, Saab and Spyker.

Every generation of Ford Falcon and Holden Commodore.
    Every generation of Toyota Supra and Nissan Skyline (Way back to the 60's)
    Toyota 2000Gt.
    Every generation and edition of the Subaru Impreza WRX and Mitsubishi Lancer Evo.
    Every generation of the Mitsubishi Galant VR4.
    A Selection of old muscle and pony cars, every single version of the 1st and 2nd gen Mustangs, Dodge Charger, A Hemi Cuda, A Road Runner, A Challenger, Olds' Toronado, A Chevelle, Every Generation of Corvette and Camaro.
    Every Rotary ever made.

I think thats about that.

And the track would have a special system where I could adjust how hot/cold it was and how wet/dry it was.

How about you?
    How about me? Like there's anything left!!! I guess I'd have to get all that stuff before you do. Bragging rights you know.
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

way to rip off my thread, i only posted it a few days ago....
    Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach
    You're a quadrabilliontrillionaire. Money is nothing. Your funds are unlimited.
    and why must you post threads about me?!?!?!
    Last edited by my porsche; 03-25-2005 at 10:07 PM.
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

10 minutes from Lingenfelter's... aren't you jealous?
    World Peace.......

BAH!

A machine in my room that made chicken wings. N-E-C-E-S-S-I-T-Y.

cars though......Nurburgring for sure, and every muscle car ever buil all tuned to handle like modern F1 cars :P and a race track for superlight weight cars, a multistory track, built on steel like a roller coaster with wooden track to drive on with spirals and jumps and really dumb stuff.

that would rawk.

hmmmm.........so if I was a Quatrobillionare. I would buy out Mircosoft and laugh at mista gates cuz I will be the richest!!!
    My Photography: flickr.com/photos/a-m-photo/
    "The best way to predict the future is to invent it."

I will build myself a Island off the coast of Vancouver BC. It will be HUGE!. Probably the size of Madagascar. Then it will have a underwater tunnel that goes underwater all the way to the beach of Vancouver. The underwater tunnel will have glass that is thick so the pressure under water would not burst into the tunnel. I will have a underground Laboratory that no one knows of except for my parents and my assistants(Butlers, Maids, Mechanics, Gardeners, Engineers, ETC)

the laboratory will have a Long long long long race track. 15KM straight then it will have 35km twisties of any kind of turns. Then I would have a Circle Track to test out the top speed of most cars that need more then 15km(doubt that). Then I will have a long long rally track, 10km of twisties.

Next I will have a Mountain that is tall that has a mountain pass. The mountain pass would be 5km long and have alot of twist and turns.

Also in the laboratory, will have A zoo that has every animal. Every animal would be in a cage that is 1km by 1 km in size and be turned into there natural enviroment. I will also have a amusement park that has almost any ride but better.

Last but not least. I would have a machine that can make and clone anything.

Well on to my social life with all that money. With all the money I would make myself a huge world wide company that builds anything. My factories/skyscrapers will be in most of the big famous cities. My skyscapers will be the tallest in the world.

Then I will use the money to attract hot and sexy women

thank you for reading.

I would invest it.

Just kidding. Well I would but um in the mean time, after I set my family up for life I would buy an old airforce base, make a nice house on it, turn the hangers into garages, then buy a Maybach, a Roller, one of every Ferrari, a Porsche 959 and CGT, a Koenigsegg, a Mac F1, a Ferrari F1 car, a Lotus Exige, Elise, Cortina, and Espirit. One of every Aston ever made, a few Jags, a Subaru WRC car, an Ariel Atom, a Scion tC, and many others but I am too tired to list them all.

SOMEONE FORGOT FORMULA ONES!!!!!

and ... i will have alpaca's list + FORMULA ONES

Quote Originally Posted by Manik
    hmmmm.........so if I was a Quatrobillionare. I would buy out Mircosoft and laugh at mista gates cuz I will be the richest!!!
    No you wouldn't be.

You'd have just given him a massive bunch of money, so he'd have even more, and you'd have even less.
    Thanks for all the fish

Quote Originally Posted by Coventrysucks
    No you wouldn't be.

You'd have just given him a massive bunch of money, so he'd have even more, and you'd have even less.
    OWNED

Quote Originally Posted by Chinky_boi
    Also in the laboratory, will have A zoo that has every animal. Every animal would be in a cage that is 1km by 1 km in size and be turned into there natural enviroment. I will also have a amusement park that has almost any ride but better.

thank you for reading.
    Even Nasty Alpacas?
    Can I buy the world? Cause then I would have everything I wanted.
    < 1 - 2 - to the bass >

First of all, I would buy ALL the amusment parks in the world and shut them down so just me and my freinds could go to them and get on all the coasters withought a line. Then, EVERY single car that is a nice car I would get 2 of (at least). I would buy every color of Saleen S7 availible and then get someone to custom paint the rest different colors.

A Theater, as big as the ones you see at movie theaters, would be in my mansion that takes up an entire nieghborhood. It would play GT4 and I would have the racing seats, steering wheel, pedals, etc. Then I would have an Imax theater and ditto GT4. And then I'd buy every game system and ones that haven't even come out yet and all the games for all of them. And all the accesories and EVERYTHING. And TVs in every room, computers in every room, servants, butlers, chefs to bring me everything I want. A indoor soccer field, Go kart track, Football field, the works. And then I would own my own football team, basketball team, and racing team. I would have a formula 1 race track out back. Along with tons of other skiffully designed and incredibly expenisve to build race tracks. And my own pits and etc. I'd get a special, 16 and under drivers liscense. And I'd drive those go-karts and race cars etc.

I'd get a Digital SLR with all the stuff I'd ever need for photography. (I want one right now)

Then I'd get ferrari to sell me thier concepts and all the concepts that were nice I would own.

What else... I'd make sure I always have wads of cash to wave around.

That would be aweosme. I'd make sure I'd donate lots of stuff to charity and to finding cures for dieseases as well.

P.S. When I looked at the title of this thread, I thought spastik had lost a bet and was now saying that he didn't care about money.

Oh yeah, Private Island, zoo, whatever else I wanted I'D BUY.

I would love the range of HDT cars. Stick them somewhere in like a show room.
    I would also love the VYII Calais (like you didn't know that) The first Monaro and first new monaro. Caprice and Adventra. 50 seat bus made into a camper home.
    A new house. House for my sister and one for my brother.
    VZ HSV GTO for my sister. BA FPV GT-P for my brother.
    I would buy my way into the parliaments top job. Cut income tax by 10% increase spending for roads hospital's. Raise centrelink payments by 15%. Decrease Mp's nest eggs by half.
    I'll think of more later
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

id buy thw world and everythign innit
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Hey i'm nobody's bitch
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Thread Information