Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: GTA IV : Rockstar Games

I'm annoyed that Niko keeps bouncing off the rev limiters.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Quote Originally Posted by fpv_gtho View Post
    Anybody else annoyed with the handling? It seems to much of a gimmick for me. It was a laugh at first seeing SUV's taking corners with 50 degrees of bodyroll and the inside wheels pitched up, but its damn near impossible to have any fun on the bikes now as they just dont want to fking turn!
    It's taking a while but i'm slowly getting to grips with the handling. it is tremendous fun doing massive drifts with a stretch limo though
    "When I see an Alfa Romeo go by, I tip my hat." - Henry Ford

Anybody else annoyed with the handling? It seems to much of a gimmick for me. It was a laugh at first seeing SUV's taking corners with 50 degrees of bodyroll and the inside wheels pitched up, but its damn near impossible to have any fun on the bikes now as they just dont want to fking turn!
    i know what you mean teh handling is still gta, a little on the dodgy side but its still fun. the cars seem to take more damage so even though they roll more they dont always blow up.

what i have found that for fast cornering the handbrake does not help. you need to use the scandinavain flick, brake hard swing it one way then swing it the other and power out. or just try to corner at the right speed hit the apex etc, except theres always a parked car on the apex dammit, but its not as fun.

the handling has improved due to the new physics engine but its still alot of a handful. sometimes it helps you out but other times it gets annoying. im just having trouble finding the cars i want.

anyone found what all the sports cars, wheres the infernus and the cheeter??

i found the AE86 aka the futo, sounds like the 20v too . im loving the backfiring banshee too

I just lost 4 hours of my life to this game. I love it.

Still can't pick up a hooker though. Pat, any tips? I hear you've got experience.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Quote Originally Posted by Quiggs View Post
    Still can't pick up a hooker though. Pat, any tips? I hear you've got experience.
    Haha

If you want to pick up a hooker to have your health replenished then ok, fine, but if you want to pick up a hooker to watch the action then it's lame. The only way it can be potentially awesome is if you're laying on your couch in white underwear with a bag of chips, a beard that needs a cut badly and a beer.

Anyway, I haven't found a way to pick up a hoe either. *puts chips and beer aside*
    Reginald *IB4R* says:
    it was a beautiful 35 seconds.
    David says:
    that's what she said

Bought it on the day after release (just couldn't resist!!!) and can not put it down...although I seem to spend more time pratting about than actually doing missions (I love the freedom of "sandbox" games). The only things I find annoying are the way you can't explore the whole map right away and the car spawning (which I'll come back to later).

Has anyone unlocked the other parts of the city yet?
    "This is hardcore." - Evo's John Barker on the TVR Tuscan S

yer i have the whole LC to roam. its also a shame that all the places you can visit arent open, like the comedy show (which if u take lil jacob/packie u get to see ricky gervais>!!!)

i really wish i didnt have electronics cwk in for tuesday wud mean i cud play gta more

argh damn.. hate not having the money for this game..

Quote Originally Posted by fisetdavid26 View Post
    Haha

If you want to pick up a hooker to have your health replenished then ok, fine, but if you want to pick up a hooker to watch the action then it's lame. The only way it can be potentially awesome is if you're laying on your couch in white underwear with a bag of chips, a beard that needs a cut badly and a beer.

Anyway, I haven't found a way to pick up a hoe either. *puts chips and beer aside*
    What if I want to beat them?
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

Patrick says:
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

Quote Originally Posted by jugga View Post
    what i have found that for fast cornering the handbrake does not help. you need to use the scandinavain flick, brake hard swing it one way then swing it the other and power out. or just try to corner at the right speed hit the apex etc, except theres always a parked car on the apex dammit, but its not as fun.
    I can get the cars to handle when i want to, its just not something i want to be doing with a game like GTA. If i wanted to be braking early, coasting into corners and such i'd stick GT5 Prologue in. Ive also found the sports bikes (PCJ600, NRG900) handle worse than the likes of the Freeway and other Choppers.

Anybody been inside the Statue of Liberty yet?
    I am the Stig

Anybody been inside the Statue of Liberty yet?
    Apparantly there's a beating heart inside it?!?! if anyone wants a hooker there are a few at the north end of the first island on Dukes Drive and Hewes Street.

Try this link for help on where to find stuff.

Also has anyone seen Gervais yet? Not funny IMO.
    Last edited by Dantera22B; 05-04-2008 at 02:02 PM.
    "When I see an Alfa Romeo go by, I tip my hat." - Henry Ford

WTF? the Ipudge was hilarious!

Who did you guys choose, and why
    - Playboy X or Dwayne?
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

I haven't even gotten that far yet. ****ing girls and jobs and playoff hockey destroy your life. I did let that guy you chase through the construction site live. I just couldn't do it...
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

Patrick says:
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

This game is addictive.. How far is everyone into the story? (if you hit start, then go stats, general then scroll down, it should tell you what % your through the story.)

EDIT: guiggs, same here, I've let everyone live I can.. Couldnt do it..
    Last edited by whiteballz; 05-04-2008 at 06:34 PM.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

25.67% so far. Indeed it's addictive.

I also spared the guy's life.
    Reginald *IB4R* says:
    it was a beautiful 35 seconds.
    David says:
    that's what she said

Thread Information