Quote Originally Posted by Ferrer View Post
As I was saying about a couple of months ago, who cares a infotainment when you have that engine under the bonnet.

I would even be interested if they brought here one of the fours and it was offered at a reasonable price.

One of the things that bother me is why do they offer those cars with such ridiculous tyres. The base Z4 has 255/45 R17 tyres in the back. Why? Why such big tyres for less than 200bhp?

I understand that the Supra suffers the same fate.

(By comparison the 320i, which weights about 30kg more, has 205/60 R16 tyres all round...)
I'm going to argue the counterpoint, because if you're offering an infotainment as an option, I'm going to naturally compare what you offer to every other automaker.

And if the standard across the board is that Apple Car Play is free, why in the world the only 2 automaker(s) are you charging for it? Toyota has always been behind on infotainment, so I'm not surprised a bit.

I'm really nit picking here, because I don't even use an Apple phone so it won't realistically affect me.

Again, I'm happy they even made a big coupe with a straight six, but there are a few decisions Toyota made that just boggle the mind.