Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm going to give her up...

I'm going to give her up...

I made the decision last night. I've had a friend of mine bothering me for my RX-7 FD3S for awhile now, and he seemed to really want it. He comes from a large family with lots of money, and he want's to do the engine conversion. I understand that, and he's offering alot of cash for it. I'm talking like alot for the RB26DETT and the 13B, although he knows that one of the turbos in the 13B has failed, he's willing to buy two new turbos for it and sell it, as it is quite a rare engine here in Canada.

It's been a hard decision, but I'm also taking back my payment for my Veilside Fortune Kit, and I'll be stuck with a really healthy 60,000 dollars to buy a car I don't have to tinker with.

I'm looking into buying a Viper GTS Coupe, as I have a friend with a Black/Silver one for sale. I'm thinking of buying it off him, and I guarantee an Egg Nogg test for it. It may not be a great winter car, but I always have my little Focus for winter.

It's a big change going from tunerworld to snakebite, but I'm ready for it.

Either way, tell me what you think of my decision.

Steve.
    The ability for outward expression is dependent on substance...

Jesus, 18 and buying a Viper. Forget the 60 grand you will have in your pocket and remember what the insurance will cost. I would buy a sports car for maybe half that and then be able to afford the insurance for a couple years.

i would keep the Rx7...

RX7 > Viper

Quote Originally Posted by ScionDriver
    Jesus, 18 and buying a Viper. Forget the 60 grand you will have in your pocket and remember what the insurance will cost. I would buy a sports car for maybe half that and then be able to afford the insurance for a couple years.
    I love how all you guys forget that I come from money. I mean not to brag, but yeah, I don't think insurance will be a big problem.

Dude get a Cayman S or an M3.

I want my Viper... thanx for the advice though bro.

The Viper I'm getting has a supercharger and a K&N Air Filter, and pulls out about 680hp... I love it, and it's lowered quite a bit. I might look into doing a few mods on it too.

HAHAHA. Looking into it only a moment ago I found out that my friend's used Viper is cheaper then an Audi Q7. I guess I'm still going to go for my Viper though lol.

18, and Viper?

Don't tell. Your insurance will go after you like a fat kid goes after browniers.
    2007 Acura TL Type-S (AEM V2, R-V6 Race/J-Pipe, ATLP Quad Exhaust)
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

Not to piss on anyone's parade here but I smell BS.
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

I piss on Egg Nog after I do it 6'bore. Watch what you're saying, you might regret it...

And a fat kid does not go after browniers. The expression is like a Horny Scout and a Brownie Girl Camp.

Quote Originally Posted by 6speed
    I love how all you guys forget that I come from money.
    It is not because he forget, it is probably because we never cared in the first place.
    it was actually me who killed vasilli zaitsev, heinz thorwald, carlos hatchcock, and simo hayha

I'm glad to hear that.

People it seems like he might be telling the truth...I say we all reserve judgement on him until we see an Egg-Nog of the Rx7 or the Viper, if he gets one...Innocent until proven Guilty...
    6 Speed if i was you i'd get an M3 it seems like an easier car to drive and also 680 BHP through only 2 wheels is asking for trouble especially as it is driven by an 18 year old...
    You type without knowledge, you are 'a keyboard warrior - lots of mouth, little brain....

Quote Originally Posted by Clique
    People it seems like he might be telling the truth...I say we all reserve judgement on him until we see an Egg-Nog of the Rx7 or the Viper, if he gets one...Innocent until proven Guilty...
    6 Speed if i was you i'd get an M3 it seems like an easier car to drive and also 680 BHP through only 2 wheels is asking for trouble especially as it is driven by an 18 year old...
    I don't have a lead foot.

You'll have proof soon enough. Give me a few weeks or even less. My friend who owns the Viper is in Boston right now, and him and his wife are cruising the streets looking for of all things... Christmas Trees. Don't even ask, but they do own a Christmas tree farm...

Thread Information