Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Reasons why posers shouldn't be allowed fast cars

Reasons why posers shouldn't be allowed fast cars

Take one talentless driver with far too much money + bad overtaking manouver + £317,000 Mercedes = 3 people arrested + 3 people in hospital

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4507243.stm

P.S. Anyone moaning about the loss of the car will be skating on very thin ice.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Thanks for all the fish

AHHH!!!!!!! THAT BEAUTIFUL CAR!!!!!!!!!!!

just kidding cov, wow are the people ok?!?
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

idiot
    [url]www.spenserheaps.smugmug.com[/url]

i dont think hes a poser, just wrecklass (yes there's a differance)
    EDIT:i wouldnt count on it, MP, since its stated in front of you that 3 people were HOSPITALIZED
    Last edited by CHEESE-TACULAR; 05-02-2005 at 07:01 PM.
    Don't bother me, I'm probably working while posting...

UCP's biggest...oh man...i got nothin'

This is why I wish there were more supercars that were HARDER to drive, so the retarded ones would realize "Holy sh*t, i can't control it, I'll just sell it to someone who can actually drive it". That kind of stuff happens to Vipers all the time. I see all these SRT-10's for like $30,000.

FEWER LUXURY SUPERCARS!!!!!!!!!!
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

His license plate throws ricer at me. "Nas 1" Sounds/looks like NOS !
    Hope everyone's o.k.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by CdocZ
    FEWER LUXURY SUPERCARS!!!!!!!!!!
    very true, the problem is that someone who can handle a super car like that is in most cases a purist and will go for an Enzo or Carrera GT w/that kind of money

This just proves more that we need to have not only higher standards for issuing licenses, but issuing them in classes. Much like having to have a CDL to drive anything over 26' long. Just because someone can drive a 2 liter Ford Focus in town doesn't make you Mario Andretti.
    [O o)O=\x/=O(o O]

The things we do for girls who won't sleep with us.

Patrick says:
    dads is too long so it wont fit
    so i took hers out
    and put mine in

I just attended an accident avoidence course and this tosse in an C55 AMG was struggling to get through the witches hats. His hand over hand steering display was fantastic. A young girl in a 1980 Holden Commodore with power nothing and no ABS etc creamed him. Apparently he had attended an AMG track day prior to this. Must have had great wine and hoers douvres there. Still he had a nice AMG hat.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

Quote Originally Posted by CHEESE-TACULAR
    very true, the problem is that someone who can handle a super car like that is in most cases a purist and will go for an Enzo or Carrera GT w/that kind of money
    Yeah..........it's so stupid, all these rich fools who are like "hey! I am cool, so OBVIOUSLY I can drive this car at 100+ mph, I mean, I was just driving it at a TENTH of that! How hard can it be?" Then they realize they are F*CKED.

Why the hell are there "'luxury' supercars" anyway?

As mentioned by someone else, yeah, driving tests need to be MUCH harder. I passed it just a few days ago () first try, 4 points off out of over 150, and I definitely deserved to have at least 15-20 taken off considering my parrallel park.

Which reminds me of a funny story. This last thursday, day before my driving test, I was practicing how to parrallel park. In the position I was in, I had a troubling decision, in how to move in order to not hit my dad's car. So I start moving straight back, and suddenly I hear "GRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", I turn around, see nothing, and keep on going. Again I hear the noise, and I realize that I had made the entire 3 foot long underground-part of the mailbox post TWIST in the really dense dirt, about 90 degrees.

EDIT: The driving test was still ridiculously easy though. It's pitiful.

Hahaha funny story
    Well congrats on passing!

Quote Originally Posted by CHEESE-TACULAR
    Well congrats on passing!
    It is indeed cool

It's also REALLY cool because I happen to be the oldest kid in my grade, the next person to get their license is still 3 months away

Yeah..........it's so stupid, all these rich fools who are like "hey! I am cool, so OBVIOUSLY I can drive this car at 100+ mph, I mean, I was just driving it at a TENTH of that! How hard can it be?" Then they realize they are F*CKED.

Why the hell are there "'luxury' supercars" anyway?

As mentioned by someone else, yeah, driving tests need to be MUCH harder. I passed it just a few days ago () first try, 4 points off out of over 150, and I definitely deserved to have at least 15-20 taken off considering my parrallel park.

Which reminds me of a funny story. This last thursday, day before my driving test, I was practicing how to parrallel park. In the position I was in, I had a troubling decision, in how to move in order to not hit my dad's car. So I start moving straight back, and suddenly I hear "GRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", I turn around, see nothing, and keep on going. Again I hear the noise, and I realize that I had made the entire 3 foot long underground-part of the mailbox post TWIST in the really dense dirt, about 90 degrees.

EDIT: The driving test was still ridiculously easy though. It's pitiful.
    2 Minute parallel parking lesson:

• Signal to the right
    • Drive up right along-side the space/cars (keeping about 2 feet distance from the cars so you have room to angle-in)
    • Drive forward parallel to the cars until you can see the taillights/boot of the car you will be parking behind through the passengers side C-pillar.
    • Pop it in reverse and turn the wheel to the right until you can see the passenger-side headlight directly behind you.
    • Drive back till you have about a body-length's space and turn it back-left to be parallel.
    • Give the steering wheel a full turn to the right so your front wheels aren't facing out towards traffic and throw it in park.

Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella
    2 Minute parallel parking lesson:

• Signal to the right
    • Drive up right along-side the space/cars (keeping about 2 feet distance from the cars so you have room to angle-in)
    • Drive forward parallel to the cars until you can see the taillights/boot of the car you will be parking behind through the passengers side C-pillar.
    • Pop it in reverse and turn the wheel to the right until you can see the passenger-side headlight directly behind you.
    • Drive back till you have about a body-length's space and turn it back-left to be parallel.
    • Give the steering wheel a full turn to the right so your front wheels aren't facing out towards traffic and throw it in park.

That was evil

I am usually pretty good at it. During the test, I was just nervous as a frog about to be crushed by a whale, and when I slaughtered the mailbox.......uuuuuhhh........no excuse for that one

That was evil

I am usually pretty good at it. During the test, I was just nervous as a frog about to be crushed by a whale, and when I slaughtered the mailbox.......uuuuuhhh........no excuse for that one
    lol, I was just putting it up. It's actually easy to do and works 95% of the time, unless you throw off an angle.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Thread Information