View Poll Results: Nike or Adidas?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Total Zoom Air 90 III

9 45.00%
  • Predator Pulse TRX FG

11 55.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nike Total Zoom Air 90 III or Adidas Predator Pulse TRX FG?

land of the Desert Extreme Challenge Rally

Nike Total Zoom Air 90 III or Adidas Predator Pulse TRX FG?

Ok...

Looks like my previous plea for help didn't gather so much responcem, but it doesn't matter. I didn't have time to make it exactly clear last time but i'm sure ule understand now

I'm have to buy a new pair of Soccer/Football Shoes and I figured the best ones for me were either the Nike Total Zoom Air 90 III or the Adidas Predator Pulse TRX FG J. These will both last a long time and I don't think i'm gonna buy a new pair soon, so I want to make the right choice.

I also figured that my mates at UCP could help me decide
    so here I am. If anyone(outta 1000 members ) has tried any of them or knows anything about them, please tell me. About those who don't know what it looks like, or couldn't get to the Adidas page, i've added pictures so u can see what it looks like. Even if u know nothing about football, just vote on it's looks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Adidas Copa Mundial is the only way to go. Nothing beats those on quality and look.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

I quit soccer a few years ago, but from my experiences Adidas is better for feet that are a bit wider then in nikes and nikes for smaller feet. U can choose because u like one better but it's best to choose the one that fits the best around ur foot.

I checked em out, really good shoes. Thanks Wouter. But I don't think i'll get them here. Even if I do, they'll probably be very expensive. Do you know how much they are?

it all depends on what size foot you have, nike is for tiny feet people, adidas for regular, and puma is for regular and wide, i have the puma king in white size 13 cuz ihave a ginormous foot.
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

but the kings are $120, so...

Quote Originally Posted by spi-ti-tout
    I checked em out, really good shoes. Thanks Wouter. But I don't think i'll get them here. Even if I do, they'll probably be very expensive. Do you know how much they are?
    Mine were 100 Euro, which is the normal price here. I think Predators are more expensive and will go kaput much sooner.

Football shoes in any colour but black are rediculous.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Quote Originally Posted by quattro_20v
    I quit soccer a few years ago, but from my experiences Adidas is better for feet that are a bit wider then in nikes and nikes for smaller feet. U can choose because u like one better but it's best to choose the one that fits the best around ur foot.
    Quote Originally Posted by my porsche
    it all depends on what size foot you have, nike is for tiny feet people, adidas for regular, and puma is for regular and wide, i have the puma king in white size 13 cuz ihave a ginormous foot.
    Tell me about it...I have European size 41 feet but with the nike I need 42 1/2-43 and in the Adidas I need 41 1/2-42! Wierd

I don't suppose it makes any difference does it? In Nike I just have to take a much bigger size and in Adidas a little bigger size.

Quote Originally Posted by Wouter Melissen
    Mine were 100 Euro, which is the normal price here. I think Predators are more expensive and will go kaput much sooner.

Football shoes in any colour but black are rediculous.
    100 Euro...hmm
    I don't know how much 100 Euro is here. If by any chance I do get these shoes, i'll think i'll probably take them. But I have to know the price first. Have you ever tried on the Nike one's?
    In the mean time, i'll try to find out the exchange rate to find the price

Quote Originally Posted by spi-ti-tout
    100 Euro...hmm
    I don't know how much 100 Euro is here. If by any chance I do get these shoes, i'll take them. Have you ever tried on the Nike one's?
    In the mean time, i'll try to find out the exchange rate to find the price
    Nikes are very light, but none of the up market shoes are available in black, so I won't buy them. Those Copa Mundials do require maintanance to keep them in shape.

(Ted Joans)

i take a size 14 american in adidas, a 14.5/15 nike, and 13 in puma!!! they should have a universal size for the entire world so you can go to different countries and buy shoes, i thinki wear about a 53,463 japanese

Nikes are very light, but none of the up market shoes are available in black, so I won't buy them. Those Copa Mundials do require maintanance to keep them in shape.
    I'm not too bothered about the color...This nike is available in White/Gold, White/Red, Bronze and White/Black(or Gray). The White/Black one is in the picture. The Adidas is available in Red/Black, Silver/Red and Black/White/Red.

I didn't manage to find out the exchange rate. Anyone here know how much is 100 Euro by UAE Dirhams?

And btw, what kind of maintainance?

I take a size 14 American in Adidas, a 14.5/15 Nike, and 13 in puma!!! They should have a universal size for the entire world so you can go to different countries and buy shoes
    That would certainly solve a problem...

I think wear about 53,463 Japanese
    Lol good one
    Last edited by spi-ti-tout; 12-06-2004 at 07:36 AM.

www.xe.com/ucc/

Players with white shoes will get more fouls committed on them.

(Ted Joans)

Thanks for the website. It's like 437 bucks so that means i'll probably get it for like 290-350 bucks or something like that. But i have to make sure. (thinking)

Players with white shoes will get more fouls committed on them
    Ha! nice one . Any proof on it? I have golden ones(also Nike, but a very old type) and my death is near enough...

Wonder what will happen if i wear white one's...*shudders*

Players with white shoes will get more fouls committed on them.
    It does look pretty silly, it looks like theyre running aroundin sneakers, which hardly looks sporty...

Thread Information