Thread: What's does a Skyline cost?

What's does a Skyline cost?

Since I'm thinking of selling myself to german tourists in order to earn money for a ride like the one mentioned above, I should like to know when to stop. Stop selling myself, I mean.

So tell me anything you know. I wan't one of these.

I'm new on the forum, but looking forward to spending a couple of hours here every day. Hope you guys will come to like me.
    Probably the only UCP member without a car D:

Quote Originally Posted by Gabman
    Since I'm thinking of selling myself to german tourists in order to earn money for a ride like the one mentioned above, I should like to know when to stop. Stop selling myself, I mean.

I'm new on the forum, but looking forward to spending a couple of hours here every day. Hope you guys will come to like me.

I just hope you are kidding, expressed yourself the wrong way or that maybe I understood wrong.

About the topic: I don't know the price, heard that about 70 something K's if you bring it to the U.S
    Last edited by Niko_Fx; 03-08-2004 at 08:02 PM.

QUOTE=Gabman]Since I'm thinking of selling myself to german tourists in order to earn money for a ride like the one mentioned above, I should like to know when to stop. Stop selling myself, I mean.

I'm new on the forum, but looking forward to spending a couple of hours here every day. Hope you guys will come to like me. [/QUOTE] yeah those skylines cost alot to be imported but dam those cars are fast as hell but it really kicks in 4th. trust me i live in Okinawa, Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabman

Really depends on how much you charge and for what. Are you good looking and clean? That will help. You dont say whether you are male or female or a bit of both ( that could earn you a premium). Likewise you dont say if you are looking for straight or gay customers. We really need all that before we can work out which Skyline you could afford and thus how long and hard you will need to work.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Niko_Fx
    I just hope you are kidding, expressed yourself the wrong way or that maybe I understood wrong.

About the topic: I don't know the price, heard that about 70 something K's if you bring it to the U.S
    I am kidding, straight and male. I'm not taking the darn thing into US, but thinking of buying one over there. Nobody seems to know any prices?

A R34 skyline in the us costs about 95000 with it being legal and everything like that there is a place in calif. i think but they only had i think R33, R32 and 1 R31 i think not sure if i rember the site i telll you.

I heard that R32s in good condition come over for approx 70-80 k. So it's really quite expensive, you could get a nice car here for that money....

depends what ya want

ive got a mate whos selling an r33 gts-t for au$16900 if i had the cash id buy it. GT-R is a whole diferent story for one in nice nick youd be lookin at like 60 thou id reackon. some r34 gt-rs go for as much as 100 grand.
    Last edited by rb30; 07-18-2004 at 08:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GT500
    I heard that R32s in good condition come over for approx 70-80 k. So it's really quite expensive, you could get a nice car here for that money....
    Okay, but where is "here"? Since I live in Denmark, I have to pay approx. 180% on top of the buying price to get my plates, due to Gays-and-Pussies-with-authority-Law §33. (That isn't the actual name for it. )

Still it would be worth it, since there are less than 5 Skylines in Denmark and only 1 or 2 with plates.

Gabman says: Guess I just like having something unique...

Thread Information