Thread: Golba Violcar-S

Golba Violcar-S

And now something completetly different...

This is... Golba Violcar-S - handmade (by Jerzy Golba) original sport car from Poland (so-called "Polish Viper"). It was unveiled in 2001. As far as I know ony one was made but there were some orders for it (in 2001 someone from Holland wanted to buy... 50 cars, but mr Golba weren't able to biuld it), so...

It has 3-litre petrol V6 Turbo engine (turbine made by mr Golba), 260 HP, 5-gear, manual transmission, 4-wheel drive (from Audi A8 quattro), ABS, power assist steering, air condition, drivers airbag, electric opened doors (hidden into front fender - precursor?) and something look-a-like targa roof.
    Length/width/height/weight : 400 cm / 170 cm / 120 cm / 1360 kg

0-100 km/h: 6,3 s
    Top Speed: 270 km/h (168 mph)

How do you like it? And, gentelmans, does it ring any bells when you look at the front of it?

Sorry for so small pics - there are not many of it...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Egg Nog; 10-20-2007 at 08:34 PM.

the front looks like an ass

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I try to keep my posts fairly mature most of the time, but this is just too much. Straight out of a Monty Python cartoon.

Actually I think front looks like a pair of T*ts
    GT5 will rule :P A professional player of racing games- only the better of you will be able to beat me.

My real name is Stephen.J.Wolfe

Very strange car. 0-100 in 6.3 seconds isn't really that fast. Considering that it's one of 50, I'd be expecting better performance for such a unique car.

That is the god ugliest thing i've ever seen in my life
    "It's better to drive a slow car fast, than a fast car slow"
    - ...?

that is truly horrific...

no real design theme except for odd. the headlights don't match the car. the wing doesn't match the car. the doors dont seem like they would be big enough to actually get into. and the front end is awful.
    Honor. Courage. Commitment. Etcetera.

Inspiring!

reminds of morgan aero 8

looks like a RX-7 riced and with huge boobs
    In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women. -Tony Montana

Dosen't look like my butt. Looks like my wife's.........front. Monty would make it his mascott. Could have designed it a little less ROUNDED.

WARNING : DO NOT LET JEREMY CLARKSON SEE THAT.

He'll go :" I'd wished the Germans were still there."
    www.secondaryperspective.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by NSXType-R View Post
    Very strange car. 0-100 in 6.3 seconds isn't really that fast. Considering that it's one of 50, I'd be expecting better performance for such a unique car.
    Not one of 50. It's a one-off. And I'd say that 6,3s for a 1400kg car with 260hp is quite ok.
    Which of course doesn't change the fact that it looks hideous. It's ok as a kind of joke, but I'm afraid the guy who made it was serious about it. AFAIK he called it Violcar for his wife Violetta. I'm not sure if she should appreciate that fact. Well, maybe the front end was styled after her front end?

As a counter-proposition, here's another polish car that actually looks good. And sells good. The Leopard.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    It's not denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept.

Quote Originally Posted by go.pawel View Post
    Not one of 50. It's a one-off. And I'd say that 6,3s for a 1400kg car with 260hp is quite ok.
    Which of course doesn't change the fact that it looks hideous. It's ok as a kind of joke, but I'm afraid the guy who made it was serious about it. AFAIK he called it Violcar for his wife Violetta. I'm not sure if she should appreciate that fact. Well, maybe the front end was styled after her front end?

As a counter-proposition, here's another polish car that actually looks good. And sells good. The Leopard.
    Thank god it's a one off.

He can keep it for his lovely wife.

Thread Information