Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just Out Of Curiousity

Just Out Of Curiousity

1) with the paid subscription where does the money go forwards to?
    2) why does UCP need the money has something happened??

if you could explain it in futher details itll be super my main question is how

cheers! rhys
    im just curious about whats going on
    Last edited by cuntukimushroom; 10-27-2004 at 08:07 AM.
    There is 3 people on a boat with loads of children running around it, the 3 people are: 1. Bob geldof, 2. Ozzy Osbourne, and 3. Micheal jackson, they're sailing out for the G8 live aid, they've hit a rock and they're sinking, bob says: "save the children!" ozzy says: "Fuc the children!"

Micheal says "have we got time?"

Why does UCP need money? How do you think the hosting and programming and travel for shows and equipment for photography gets paid for?

And the money goes to Wouter to pay for all of the above.
    I'm going to eat breakfast. And then I'm going to change the world.

oh right, so thats why i cant access the wallpapers, cheers hey im just curious i thought it is all free im not that kinda money politics thingy guy
    There is 3 people on a boat with loads of children running around it, the 3 people are: 1. Bob geldof, 2. Ozzy Osbourne, and 3. Micheal jackson, they're sailing out for the G8 live aid, they've hit a rock and they're sinking, bob says: "save the children!" ozzy says: "Fuc the children!"

Quote Originally Posted by cuntukimushroom
    oh right, so thats why i cant access the wallpapers, cheers hey im just curious i thought it is all free im not that kinda money politics thingy guy
    It has nothing to do with politics. It has to do with Wouter being able to make enough money to keep the site running.

And again with the punctuation. This is ridiculous.

hey i dont know whats going on, then you awnsered it for me. a/w do you have a sense of humour? i know i do. if money were no object, ill subscribe for a year, politics? my bad

hey i dont know whats going on, then you awnsered it for me. a/w do you have a sense of humour? i know i do. if money were no object, ill subscribe for a year
    Using bad punctuation has nothing to do with a sense of humor. All the information I gave you regarding the paid subscriptions was already answered in all the other threads about this - threads in which you posted. It's ridiculous to keep asking the same questions and getting the same answers and still not understanding.
    Last edited by Matt; 10-27-2004 at 08:24 AM.

i do well understand thank you, i do understand that this is a big web page. no need to be so mean. your like my brother my brothers not a nice guy

i do well understand thank you, i do understand that this is a big web page. no need to be so mean
    I'm not being mean. I'm being frank and forward...and a little annoyed.

right calm down please, your an adult ( i think) and im a teenager so im not as smart as you. dont expect people to be as smart as you.

right calm down please, your an adult ( i think) and im a teenager so im not as smart as you.
    It has nothing to do with being smart. It has to do with reading information that is readily available and has been previously discussed.

well can i say i am his brother hes gon down stairs to watch t.v. hes not such a good reader, sometimes he missing things sorry for anything hes done hes very very stupid

He's not stupid. I don't think that. I just think he should look for information before he asks for it. Most answers are already available.

cool, cheers ill tell him that when he comes onto the comp hes not a good reader thats why he goes to this DDAT thingy

If that's true, then I apologize for what I said about the punctuation.

My advice, cuntuki - use this place to learn how to read and how to write better. There are many people on here who post with proper grammar and punctuation. Use them as an example.

Thread Information