Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast

Thread: First Lamborghini in Panama Republic

Quote Originally Posted by Lambo 507 View Post
    a Ford GT in Panama!? thats good... i want to see that car... Zometa i dont know about new exotics cars in Panama, but i think this R8 is new on the streets. i saw it today close to multiplaza, its another Audi R8 in panama buts have the Demo plate so it new and also cool like the other R8s
    there are 9 R8 with that one... a friend of mine got 1... its red with the carbon fiber accents and Milintek exhaust system... sounds great!!!

997 turbos??? i dont know exactly how much... But i know that 3 years ago there was a Porsche GT in Panama... but the owner totaled it in Costa del Este... so there was no more porsche GT lol!

cool..Last Sunday saw a parade of old cars and the Dodge Challenger was red .. today I saw a black audi r8 ... and there is a car event .. the "pepsi Carmania" .. WILL older cars, exotic (r8 Lambos Ferraris ..).. etc. is the 12th and 13th day of September, in the parking multiplaza..(voy de cabeza)!!

aki la pagina La Cáscara: Bienvenidos[tt_news]=14975&tx_ttnews[backPid]=225&cHash=e0df5e982b

CRITICA EN LINEA: fortaleza clasica

saludoss!!..jeje

jajajaja..of course aroon...nice z4..good information!!..jeje

saludoss!!..

Thanks for the good news

ppl..look!!.. Officially Official: Lamborghini reveals Reventon Roadster — Autoblog

new reventon roadster...HOTT!!..jaja

saludoss..ppl..

Thats the Lambo from the Owner of Import tuner Panama... Jorge

it had black wheels before!

kid 23...is the same lamborghini murcielago lp640...but the lambo have differents parts..

saludos!..

hey i see this ford GT in costa del este!!..great sound!.....impresionant information kid 23..1114 hp..is a beast men!!..

salduoss!..

I am drooling as i look at this car. It is awesome.

If the Twin Turbo kit for the Gallardo cost around 60k ... this one should cost like a 100k!!!
    but OMGGG!!! hahahahaha!

Well Kid... in the way you speak you sound not a little bit... but a lot jealous of these people!
    Let me tell you something real quick... i know some of them, and they are normal people, that had worked their a$$ Off to buy one of these cars, are people that make sacrifices to be able to afford these rides + houses and family... they aren't just kids that tell their parents to give them money for a Lambo,,, they work for it. people that dont spend their money going out to parties or that type of BS cuz they have other mentality... once that you have grown up and get a lil bit more mature u will realize that if u want to get what you really want... u have to sacrifice yourself!!!

i've seen most of them getting along pretty well with friends that owns mazdas proteges from 1996!!! or nissan sunny and they never look them over their shoulders!!!

btw... arent you the same kid that said at the beggining that was going to bring down a Lambo roadster???? Grow up Kid!!!

I'll be getting my FX35 at the beggining of 2010... Jan/Feb... and probably will be getting a Stillen Supercharger kit for it... so i'll keep u informed... will be the only one here
    Not that Fancy... but UNIQUE!!!

speaking about plans theres somebody planning to sell his car and buy a Lambo GALLARDO Twin Turbo!!! 1000hp... its a possibility... we still dont know!

... i was going to write down a response... but... FIRST OWN A CAR! THEN REPLY US BACK!

and yes... new FX is FUGLY... its a 2006 FX35!

Hope it was not true..

chelo I agree with you men... hey kid you need to take it easy men, you need to be more humble, and you are wrong, this forum has been created because we all have passion for cars, and we try to put all the news about exotic cars here in panama to keep everybody that read this forum informed, so if you say everything is normal to you then what are you doing here, I mean, I have enjoy some of the news that you have written here, but I just don't like the fact that you say that everything is normal and you try to compare panama with miami, "Dude you don't love your country" I hope you take this as an advice, think about it men, on the other hand if it's true that you have a 2009 m3 I'm happy for you that's a great car
    Last edited by deftones; 10-05-2009 at 08:04 PM.

Thread Information