Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: On the subject of Marijuana "addiction"...

anyone ever been to an oxygen bar? I bet that would be awesome
    pondering things

Quote Originally Posted by targa
    anyone ever been to an oxygen bar? I bet that would be awesome
    We've evolved for millions of years in an atmosphere of about 21% oxygen. I'll bet if you 'felt' any difference at all it would be placebo.

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Nog
    It totally makes sense to ban products with nicotine, exactly for this reason. So &*($@ing what if the government makes tax money off of it. I know for a fact that in Canada medical costs relating directly to cigarettes still outweigh the revenue made by the taxes, and we've got some of the highest tobacco taxes on the planet. Plus, that aside, the moral reasons are far and away enough to justify it.
    man when I was reading this, i was thinking "man, he is not very economical, people try the drugs in teh first place so it is just a problem of self control". but then you busted out the numbers and proved otherwise. but yeah, the taxes must be bothering
    badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Nog
    We've evolved for millions of years in an atmosphere of about 21% oxygen. I'll bet if you 'felt' any difference at all it would be placebo.
    and at an oxygen bar you get pure oxygen, which is five times the content of our air....and....and....you can get different "flavors"....I would at least try it, it might be better than you think....if I ever get the chance, I'm gonna try it
    pondering things

Until some idiot lights up and loses their face
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by targa
    and at an oxygen bar you get pure oxygen, which is five times the content of our air....and....and....you can get different "flavors"....I would at least try it, it might be better than you think....if I ever get the chance, I'm gonna try it
    you'd be high on oxygen

Thread Information