Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Getting XBOX game this Weekend

Getting XBOX game this Weekend

Im going to goto gamestop this weekend and get myself a xbox game. Don't know which one I want though.

Im thinking about either getting Project Gotham Racing 2 or Need For Speed Underground 2.

Help me decide which game I should go with !

If you think there is a better game than these two im looking at, then post it and tell me what makes it better than the games that Im looking at now.

Thanks

Unless your a hardcore ricer, buy project gotham racing 2. NFSU2 is a fun game but PGR2 is 10 times better. NFSU is all 30,000 cars and you have to rice them out to win (usally). PGR2 has enzo's, CC8s's, everything you want. PGR2 is a much better choice.

Oh, and if you want a good sim. racer, wait until forza comes out. It's bassically GT4 for the Xbox.

Richard Burns WRC.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Toca race driver 2, Richard burns rally,
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

I strongly suggest you get this, currently I think it is the best game out.

or Richard Burns
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

NFS/U2 was a complete mistake really. It is fun as a game, but if you want a car game for realism or the actual cars in it........any NFS game is quite unrealistic, but U2 seems to be unforgiveably unrealistic and if anyone says it is realistic, they should be shot on the spot, and when they get to hell, satan should rape them. ( hehehe)
    "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman, last recorded words.

Jamaica, New York, USA... for now, out in the DR studyin!
    i'd say go wit pgr2 its much better from what i've seen
    WHEN THE POWER OF LOVE OVERCOMES THE LOVE OF POWER, THE WORLD WILL KNOW PEACE!!!!!!!!!!
    -Jimi Hendrix

depends what you like, super realist rally game: Colin MCrae 2005, general rally game: richard burns rally. Driving simulator: PGR2, modifying street racing: NFSU2. If you're into WWII games like me i suggest the new game 'brothers in arms' absolutely stunning

Well I came to a decision earlier and said f**k it and went to game stop and got PGR2 for $15 dollars.

Been playing it for the past hour. Pretty good game but the music that they play is just crappy and hurts the ears.

Well worth the whole $15

Quote Originally Posted by CdocZ
    NFS/U2 was a complete mistake really. It is fun as a game, but if you want a car game for realism or the actual cars in it........any NFS game is quite unrealistic, but U2 seems to be unforgiveably unrealistic and if anyone says it is realistic, they should be shot on the spot, and when they get to hell, satan should rape them. ( hehehe)
    uhhhhhh... HAHAHAHAHA! I say you get Halo 2.
    I like SUVs because they can tow my 36 foot sailboat.

I just found out about the "Showroom" section in the game and it is KICKASS ! They have loads of cars that you can test drive. It's helluv alot of fun test driving some of those sweet cars. Glad I got this game. I think this will keep me busy for a couple of weeks.

Get Burnout 3, 'nuff said
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by Decave
    uhhhhhh... HAHAHAHAHA! I say you get Halo 2.

Ahhhh, yes. The key to happiness is Halo 2 and Xbox Live, probably the most entertaining thing that will ever come out of an Xbox. My roommate has one and all the brothers in my fraternity spend hours in my room playing online, it's definitely worth the cost (and you get 2 months free with the special edition game, not sure if you get it with the standard game too)
    Signature? We don't need no steenking signature

Quote Originally Posted by Cotterik
    depends what you like, super realist rally game: Colin MCrae 2005, general rally game: richard burns rally. Driving simulator: PGR2, modifying street racing: NFSU2. If you're into WWII games like me i suggest the new game 'brothers in arms' absolutely stunning
    Colin McRae is by no means a super realistic sim... from my experience Burns is less arcadey.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by shr0olvl
    Well I came to a decision earlier and said f**k it and went to game stop and got PGR2 for $15 dollars.

Been playing it for the past hour. Pretty good game but the music that they play is just crappy and hurts the ears.

Well worth the whole $15

You can pu tyour own music on, and you can change music channels by using the right toggle
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

Thread Information