Page 22 of 46 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your topspeed?

mc reis, some of us arent insane, and are rather young.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

186mph in a friends dads 2003 M5 on the toll road
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Quote Originally Posted by my porsche
    186mph in a friends dads 2003 M5 on the toll road
    While trying to add to the road toll?
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

haha, no toll road is a low traffic road here ad you just pay a little bit and go, its much faster
    He came dancing across the water
    With his galleons and guns
    Looking for the new world
    In that palace in the sun
    On the shore lay Montezuma
    With his cocoa leaves and pearls

Quote Originally Posted by McReis
    How is it possible that some of you mention 140 km/h as your biggest top speed ever? I just can't believe you've never been doing more than that.
    My 67 Fiat 850 coupé does 150 km/h!!! 140 is just too slow. I do more than that everyday in my road to the office, some 5 kms long!
    Aren't you confused with mph???
    Some of us arent insane and have a death wish....
    some of us do but you cant say that because someone here hasnt been over the 140kph mark thats unbelievable, bear in mind that some of the members here arent old enough to drive.
    The Datto will rage again...

Originally Posted by oodis
    koenig tuned lamborghini 30th anniversary.

So...I got to ride in a Lamborghini Diablo S-SV!
    j/p. duh!

OMG! Guys, this is your first clue on why he's full s**t.
    Right here. No person is on here is gonna get lucky as hell to ride in a Lamborghini 30th Anniversary. ANd no way in a Koenig tuned.

BTW, hes full of crap by the name he gave.
    There's no such thing as a Koenig SE30. There are Koenig Lambos, but not a SE30 one.
    Last edited by F1_Master; 09-08-2004 at 07:31 PM.

225Km in a Audi A3 2.0 FSi
    Thanos is a young boy from Greece who doesn't know what to write in his signature.

Quote Originally Posted by F1_Master
    Originally Posted by oodis
    koenig tuned lamborghini 30th anniversary.

So...I got to ride in a Lamborghini Diablo S-SV!
    j/p. duh!

OMG! Guys, this is your first clue on why he's full s**t.
    Right here. No person is on here is gonna get lucky as hell to ride in a Lamborghini 30th Anniversary. ANd no way in a Koenig tuned.

BTW, hes full of crap by the name he gave.
    There's no such thing as a Koenig SE30. There are Koenig Lambos, but not a SE30 one.
    Oh if only you'd knew the fact that he was actually not kidding...seriosly dude!
    If any of the members here ever went to supercars.net and remember a guy named Turbo Freak, or fast-cars.net (nick DejaVu), or exoticcarforums.com (nick Oodis) you'd know the real deal. Last time I spoke to him he had a 911 Turbo about to be severly tuned, an Audi S3 and a Ford Thunderbird. He lives in Bahrain btw. Don't flame a guy just because you don't know all the facts.
    "Fate?Fate's just an illusion which takes the fear away.You trust fate?I trust no one.I'm not paranoid.I'm just independent.I spin the other way.I have no notion of time.I'm myself's whore.I know nothing but my needs,my ego,my thoughts,my cares,my loves,my hates,my world.Who am I?...I'm you."

140 mph in granddads MorganPlus 8 on the highway
    My Photography robneill.deviantart.com

250km/h - flatout for the car in a E46 BMW 328i.
    BAZOOKA EXHAUST

Quote Originally Posted by GeaKana
    Oh if only you'd knew the fact that he was actually not kidding...seriosly dude!
    If any of the members here ever went to supercars.net and remember a guy named Turbo Freak, or fast-cars.net (nick DejaVu), or exoticcarforums.com (nick Oodis) you'd know the real deal. Last time I spoke to him he had a 911 Turbo about to be severly tuned, an Audi S3 and a Ford Thunderbird. He lives in Bahrain btw. Don't flame a guy just because you don't know all the facts.
    Then some proof would be nice. B/c even fast-autos owner hasn't even seen one. I'mn still saying no way until proof is brought up, and really...if he really was in one, then how come he didn't even name the real model. The one he named didn't even exist.

Speeding is bad

Quote Originally Posted by F1_Master
    Then some proof would be nice. B/c even fast-autos owner hasn't even seen one. I'mn still saying no way until proof is brought up, and really...if he really was in one, then how come he didn't even name the real model. The one he named didn't even exist.
    Look, I'm not the one to show you proof, I'm just saying I know him better then you do and I totally trust what he said! I've seen tones of pics of his cars, with him in them and even requested pics (like those Egg Noggs ownership tests). Bahrain is a very rich state and is very common for people there to own Diablo's SE and various other supercars. I have no proof to back me up so ok, don't trust me, I just had to say what my thoughts are about people bad mouthing him.
    "Fate?Fate's just an illusion which takes the fear away.You trust fate?I trust no one.I'm not paranoid.I'm just independent.I spin the other way.I have no notion of time.I'm myself's whore.I know nothing but my needs,my ego,my thoughts,my cares,my loves,my hates,my world.Who am I?...I'm you."

Californian by nature, living in Teggsas.
    About 125-ish in my '68, 135-ish in the Mach 1, about 90 in the Convertible, and 135 in my mom's 2000 New Beetle 1.8t. All were capable of more, but they either got too unstable or I got nervous about Smokeys.

Been with an amateur racer up to about 145 or 150 in his '98 Mustang Cobra droptop though.
    An it harm none, do as ye will

Approximately 79% of statistics are made up.

1045km/h in an aeroplane!
    coltyu. d;-)!

Thread Information