Page 9 of 46 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your topspeed?

Quote Originally Posted by Scientist
    How fast have you actually driven (or been driven, if you don't have a driver's license or a car)?

My topspeed is 255 km/h in a Ferrari Testarossa, NOT driven by me, it was on a Italian cars track day.
    My topspeed with me behind the wheel is 205 km/h in my
    Peugeot 106 gti (that's the top speed of the car).

So, what's your's?
    My top speed is 155mph (248km/h) on my friend's mitsubishi 3000 gt vr4

Me driving is 115mph (184km/h) in my Honda Civic (It won't go faster than that)

My uncles murcielago

this is my uncles lamborghini... its sponsored by Metax (a fuel Company or something...) but he reasently crashed it on a vacation in France... he also used to own a diablo but he crashed it too....

the murcie has been seen on a danish sportscar event last year....
    the website is www.sportscarevent.dk

it is still on the list off cars that are surposed to drive again this year, but thats because the site hasnt been updated for a long time...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Power, Beauty, Soul" - Aston Martin

i hope this isnt another classic uncle story.......

if you want to prove me and everyone else curious wrong you could take up the UCP ownership challenge if your uncle still has the car, by writing your user name on a bit of paper, stabbing it on the gear shifter and of course taking a picture. as yet i believe no ones taken up the challenge
    I am the Stig

sorry... hes left the car in france... it was totalled...
    "Power, Beauty, Soul" - Aston Martin

fastest iv driven was not that fast by some of the other posts here. 170k/ph in my datsun stanza (havent tried to go faster, shes only a 4 speed.)

fastest iv been driven was 220 k/ph in (i hate to say it) my uncles SS commodore on a very badly maintained strech road between temora and west wyalong. (country NSW.)
    The Datto will rage again...

Quote Originally Posted by fpv_gtho
    I believe it is

Quote Originally Posted by fpv_gtho
    It probably is......... But I sure would love to see the UCP proof of ownership on a Murcielago! (Well I think I'm speaking for everybody here....)

well i gotta say i think it is the classic uncle story. i know i sure as hell wouldnt leave a murcielago somewhere if i totalled it, even if i was a multi millionaire. i'd keep it to show people some of the stupid crap i've been up to
    I am the Stig

I thought I had already answered this topic like a year ago or something...anyway...the fastest I've driven was about 275km/h(170mph) in my supercharged (ex)190 E Cobra with the engine exchanged. Here's a pic of the tachometer I took while trying to believe it myself lol. The car could go much faster I'm sure of that but I couldn't trust the tyres at those speeds (the road was pretty clear), & I also kinda chickened out after I saw how fast the trees were passing by(or was it the other way around? ).

The fastest I rode in a car was with a friend who had an E 39 M5 (stock) & we went almost 255Km/h (157mph), which we found terribly weird since all M5's are limited to 250km/h(155mph) from the factory..that's what the speedo said lol.
    "Fate?Fate's just an illusion which takes the fear away.You trust fate?I trust no one.I'm not paranoid.I'm just independent.I spin the other way.I have no notion of time.I'm myself's whore.I know nothing but my needs,my ego,my thoughts,my cares,my loves,my hates,my world.Who am I?...I'm you."

Ax 1.1re

My top speed was about 160kms/H on a citroen AX 1.1RE from 1989! uuuuuuuuuu! what a rush!

My top speed was 220km/h in a 1992 BMW E34 535i. I was racing against an Audi 100. It was fast, very fast. Switching lanes, overtaking cars and trucks. Montreal to Toronto 5hours... I love Canada lol.
    Le seul chemin vers la réussite est la persévérance et l'amour de ce que l'on fait... "Mr_Excel"

hey i am new!! first post!!!

Hey i got to 110mph in my Nissan Maxima SE. YES!! pure speed. But i was in my friends porsche 944 turbo that hit 145mph and it was sweet.

So far my top speed is 80 MPH but that was in a C reg citron BX estate (my field car seen as i am only 15) with no suspension on a back road in the country near my house. the road was only about 1/2 mile long and was full of bumps and jumps so overall i think not bad for a car with no suspension (even if it was a bumpy ride)
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by mustang123
    So far my top speed is 80 MPH but that was in a C reg citron BX estate (my field car seen as i am only 15) with no suspension on a back road in the country near my house. the road was only about 1/2 mile long and was full of bumps and jumps so overall i think not bad for a car with no suspension (even if it was a bumpy ride)
    I hope you see 16.
    "A string is approximately nine long."
    Egg Nogg 02-04-2005, 05:07 AM

Quote Originally Posted by crisis
    I hope you see 16.
    well i have only 2 months to wait now so i might.
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Thread Information