Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Game videos and pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by NSXType-R View Post
    I would liken it to the Brabus SL 65 AMG.

Are you getting a PS3, or do you own one already?

Also, did they include the picture taking mode in Prologue as well?
    yeah very true, its a truck basically... it can go from 0 to 200+ in third gear without any trouble... you actually still have to be very carefull not to spin the wheeld starting off in third

Hmmmmm well i dont have a PS3 and with me not having a job at the moment and University taking all my money the chances of my getting one soon are slim to none unfortunatly... would love to have a go at GT5 when it comes out but

i think i would cry if they took out the photo taking part of this game... its so unique and so... well... GT!

have no idea what the prologue has or hasn't got (appart from a Ferrari ) so cant help you there sorry
    "No sir you may not eat my hat"

KFA-R #88 OZYROCKET

Quote Originally Posted by KFA-R View Post
    yeah very true, its a truck basically... it can go from 0 to 200+ in third gear without any trouble... you actually still have to be very carefull not to spin the wheeld starting off in third

Hmmmmm well i dont have a PS3 and with me not having a job at the moment and University taking all my money the chances of my getting one soon are slim to none unfortunatly... would love to have a go at GT5 when it comes out but

i think i would cry if they took out the photo taking part of this game... its so unique and so... well... GT!

have no idea what the prologue has or hasn't got (appart from a Ferrari ) so cant help you there sorry
    I see. My father wants Blu Ray. So he'll be getting the PS3 sooner or later.

I'm waiting for a good deal, that's all. By the time GT5 comes out it should be cheaper anyway.

I played it this weekend, actually. I decided to modify a Supra, the last generation twin turbo one. That is one insane car. It'll run fine with 400 HP. I gave it 800 +. Add the torque it produces, and it's insanely tail happy. But it's fun half drifting it most of the time. Makes it a challenging drive. Maybe I'll post up the setup.

BTW, do you use original turbos or do you use the factory ones?

College is expensive for sure though. When you go for information, you always find you gotta pay more than they advertise. Damn money vampires.

I see. My father wants Blu Ray. So he'll be getting the PS3 sooner or later.

I'm waiting for a good deal, that's all. By the time GT5 comes out it should be cheaper anyway.

I played it this weekend, actually. I decided to modify a Supra, the last generation twin turbo one. That is one insane car. It'll run fine with 400 HP. I gave it 800 +. Add the torque it produces, and it's insanely tail happy. But it's fun half drifting it most of the time. Makes it a challenging drive. Maybe I'll post up the setup.

BTW, do you use original turbos or do you use the factory ones?

College is expensive for sure though. When you go for information, you always find you gotta pay more than they advertise. Damn money vampires.

you have no idea how true that last statement is... lol costing me about $3000 more a semester than i thought... bastards!

was the Supra on GT4? i played around with one of those a while back and figured that the RX7 was quicker, better looking and sounded better lol... and i could get it in the colour i wanted so i got rid of the supra

i tend to use the Original ones... they have a lot better pick up out of corners and just allow the wider range of power and rev usage... makes for the more torquer drive style which i have... like using the torque to get out of corners... why i like the SL 65 AMG and Viper so much

saying all this i usually end up getting the standard turbo as well and swap between the 2... but as i said before i like the original ones a lot better.

the only prob i see with the PS3's is the fact that we cant get the one that plays PS2 games here in Aus anymore... really quite pissed at that! means i would keep the PS2, which is all well and good untill it dies... i still like playin the older games... makes you appreaciate the newer ones so much more lol... GT2 and the original GT blow my mind they were sooooo good but now look so crappy

out of interest how many cars do you own on that game and what are your favourites? or are you like me... you have so many credits that you jus pick and choose the cars you wanna buy and do up and it really doesn't bother you if you sell it 5 min after you do it up

KFA-R #88 OZYROCKET

just a couple more that i think you all might enjoy

i still working on the still photo's... i have to think more about them... angles ect

enjoy
    Attached Images Attached Images

KFA-R #88 OZYROCKET

The Supra is amazing! You really gotta try it.

Strangely, I haven't been able to set up an RX-7 properly. I still own one though.

My PS2. Where do I start? It's amazing as well. I'll probably get the 80 gig PS3, cause I think that one can play PS2 games still.

And no, I barely ever sell cars. I tend to collect older Japanese ones, like the ones from the 70's and 80's, such as the older Skylines, the Honda S500, older Celicas and stuff like that.

I say I own about 500 cars +. I don't have the game on me right now though, but I do have a lot of credits, about 15 million. That's because I never bought all the black cars, and I'm waiting for it to cycle through again. So, I'm just tuning cars, screwing around and taking pictures. So sometimes, to get more money, I do the 24 hours of Nurburgring with some random car.

What completion status are you? I'm at 90.6%. I don't plan to get 100%, because some of the racing missions are way too hard.

Edit- Looks like you're pretty far through the racing missions, because you got the Pagani Zonda racer. The road car, the C12 S is crazy. Too much power for it to handle.
    Last edited by NSXType-R; 05-20-2008 at 12:08 PM.

yeah i might buy the supra again... only reason i sold it to begin with was because it was a bad colour... lol

yeah we cant buy the 80gig PS3 here in Australia anymore...

500... wow thats very very cool... i have about 300 jus random cars that i find and play with... getting into the stock cars at the moment, actually just bought my second Zonda (plan to keep this one stock) it not that bad i dont think, you have to be carefull with the power down and understear but otherwise not bad for a stock car...

yeah i'm at 95% done... only have a couple of missions, a couple of rallies (jus couldnt be bothered to do them ) and a couple of endurence races left to go... a little scary actually taken about a year of part time racing and yeah almost got it done

i bought all of the black cars when they came around the first time... dont use all of them but i have them

i collect all sorts, as i said, i still have the original car that i started with (see above pics, the Mazda RX7 GTX) but as you can prob see, buying cars like the Merc and the not as well known cars like the Lotus Carlton

KFA-R #88 OZYROCKET

made myself this photoshoot using the Alpine A110 1600S

A11001.JPGA11002.JPGA11003.JPGA11004.JPGA11005.JPG
    A11006.JPG

I got 10 more pics, should I post more times?

Nice. For sure post more
    Hmmmmm might be the image post-processing, but that rear window angle is wrong !
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

yeah i might buy the supra again... only reason i sold it to begin with was because it was a bad colour... lol

yeah we cant buy the 80gig PS3 here in Australia anymore...

500... wow thats very very cool... i have about 300 jus random cars that i find and play with... getting into the stock cars at the moment, actually just bought my second Zonda (plan to keep this one stock) it not that bad i dont think, you have to be carefull with the power down and understear but otherwise not bad for a stock car...

yeah i'm at 95% done... only have a couple of missions, a couple of rallies (jus couldnt be bothered to do them ) and a couple of endurence races left to go... a little scary actually taken about a year of part time racing and yeah almost got it done

i bought all of the black cars when they came around the first time... dont use all of them but i have them

i collect all sorts, as i said, i still have the original car that i started with (see above pics, the Mazda RX7 GTX) but as you can prob see, buying cars like the Merc and the not as well known cars like the Lotus Carlton
    I got the Supra in black. A very mean color. It would probably be faster with a wing, but the stock wing looks good too.

I have one black car, the Nissan R390 GT1. The reason why I want them now is because it's cheaper than buying the real cars. And it looks cooler. By the time I noticed them, it was too late to buy the others.

I modify a lot of cars. The old Honda S500, first generation Civic, S800 race car, multitudes of Silvias, Subaru STis, stuff like that. I love the Japanese cars. I do have a couple vintage American muscle cars too, like the Saleen S7, and the Chevy Camaro SS, and the 'Cuda. All fully modified. The Saleen is especially fun, and fast.

I don't sell my cars at all, which explains why I have 500 cars or so. Wish I could really own that many. Then I'd be richer than Jay Leno. My garage would be way bigger than my house.

yeah my supra was a smokey gray (vomets) just not on... i tend to like the stock wings on those types of cars look so much better than the wings you buy... they need a part where you can make the wing thats already on the car adjustable... the 22B is one i haven't touched the rear wing on, in fact most subarus get spoilt...

i was lucky... i basically bought nothing untill the black cars came out... had 20 million to play with when they did the Mazda and the Toyota are stilll very very quick, not so fussed on the 2 nissans but espeshally the R390 its very slow

i have done up a few of the 80's and 90's japanese cars, like you i have heaps of different Silvia's and Skylines (I have an all white GTR Vspec collection of R32 R33 R34... they are all very special) but at the moment i am at that atage where i buying these super slow cars and putting them in really hard races and seeing what i can do... bought a Toyota MR2 supercharger the other day... changed the oil and entered it into the special conditions normal dificulty races... just to see if i could win

for the record you can beat them through the corners but not down ANY of the straights

so yeah i have kept almost everything stock standard recently... just for fun and the rawness of them

when i find a good colour of a supra i'll do it up and try it out.... we could even have a "Best Supra pic" comp between us lol

KFA-R #88 OZYROCKET

Quote Originally Posted by DanWheldon View Post
    YES!!!!! very very yes! they look good, i was never able to drive the alpine very fast... i wasn't able to set it up properly, it kept understearing into corners and overstearing out no matter how hard i tried

please post more pictures... would love to see them

KFA-R #88 OZYROCKET

Quote Originally Posted by DanWheldon View Post
    made myself this photoshoot using the Alpine A110 1600S

Sure, why not?

yeah my supra was a smokey gray (vomets) just not on... i tend to like the stock wings on those types of cars look so much better than the wings you buy... they need a part where you can make the wing thats already on the car adjustable... the 22B is one i haven't touched the rear wing on, in fact most subarus get spoilt...

i was lucky... i basically bought nothing untill the black cars came out... had 20 million to play with when they did the Mazda and the Toyota are stilll very very quick, not so fussed on the 2 nissans but espeshally the R390 its very slow

so yeah i have kept almost everything stock standard recently... just for fun and the rawness of them

when i find a good colour of a supra i'll do it up and try it out.... we could even have a "Best Supra pic" comp between us lol
    Gray can be nice too sometimes. Pure white is awesome. I wonder if Supras are available in that color? Gran Turismo was always missing a spray booth. He at least could have given us that.

Yeah, I know what you mean about the stock cars. Sometimes I run them stock, but I always find that slow cars are always slow. So, I change everything except for the power and feel the car itself. So it still shifts quickly and can handle well, but is still missing the insane power, so it still feels like the original car. Sorry, 276 hp really doesn't cut it for me sometimes, unless the car is really vintage.

Sure, a photo competition for Gran Turismo (or just Supras if you wish) would be cool. UCP used to have one. It just sorta died out. Maybe a small private one would be cool, with just a small poll maybe.

I seem to have rekindled your interest in Supras.

Actually, I really wasn't going to touch Supras, because I thought they were just glorified drag cars....

Until I found one randomly in my garage. I bought it, so I might as well tune and run it.

I've been building up a good collection of AWD Celicas of all years. They actually are pretty nice. Not very powerful (some of them) but awesome grip.

Ever plan to do setups again? I have thread made for them if you want to compare setups.

yeah a little poll would go well... keep it open to everyone but make it jus pictures of the one car each time... like the chop comps do... winner of the last comp pics a car to chop, this one winner of the poll can choose the next car for everyone to take pictures of... what ya think?

i really should get my bum in gear and put some of my set ups on here... sorry about that i got a little side tracked then forgot about it... whoops

yeah i always liked the supra's just like you, thought of them as straight line cars... corners where always a struggle

i have most of the GT4's myself, big fan of them... they may not be powerfull but their handling makes up for it... i have played around with the Lancia Delta also, same sorta theory behind that as the GT4's not a great deal of power but so much grip!

A SPRAY BOOTH!!!!! ARGH! i know thats so frusterating

KFA-R #88 OZYROCKET

Sure, why not?
    I'm a little bit worried about sucessive posting in this forum, since I got some experience from other boards with this problem

Alpine A110 1600S #2
    A11007.JPGA11008.JPGA11009.JPGA11010.JPGA11011.JPGA11012.JPG

Alpine A110 1600S #3

A11013.JPGA11014.JPGA11015.JPGA11016.JPG

I still must get used to this attach feature, I got "addicted" to imagevenue and photobucket

Thread Information