Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Doesn't the M6 look extreme enough for you->Hartge 645Ci

It looks weird, but why do i still like it?
    Driver for Ultimatecarpage.competition
    Team Manager of Ultimatecarpage.competition

NGT Champion ZAC2 League
    Team Champion ZAC2 League
    NGT Champion ZAC3 League
    Team Champion ZAC3 League

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia
    what the heck is that?

u can stick a kid's head into that thing...
    "Rejection is better than regret. It's better to try and know you did your part, than to spend the rest of your days wishing you had tried"

Quote Originally Posted by capone
    I think I'm going to spew! I can see the end of the road for BMW unless they do something very fast. E.g. Sack the design team.
    Yes, BMW should sack their design team because another company made one of their cars ugly.

Very clever.
    Thanks for all the fish

That is just one horrible looking car.. how could they possibly think it looks good?!?!?!

That..is...truly disgusting....too disgusting for words....

Soo...

This is my interpretation of what it looks like.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Coventrysucks
    Yes, BMW should sack their design team because another company made one of their cars ugly.

Very clever.
    All BMW-tuning companies have a contract with BMW. They need a licence for every BMW-costumizing.
    So BMW knew very well what Hartge was doing.
    You can only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by andy.muc
    All BMW-tuning companies have a contract with BMW. They need a licence for every BMW-costumizing.
    So BMW knew very well what Hartge was doing.
    Even so - what does that have to do with the BMW design team?

They didn't design it, and I doubt they are the ones responsible for this contract thing.

Its like suggesting that the man who designed the Mercedes C-Klasse should be sacked because the Mercedes F1 engine kept exploding last year.
    Thanks for all the fish

Even so - what does that have to do with the BMW design team?

They didn't design it, and I doubt they are the ones responsible for this contract thing.

Its like suggesting that the man who designed the Mercedes C-Klasse should be sacked because the Mercedes F1 engine kept exploding last year.
    lol. the original comment was stupid. why should they have been sacked. Maybe BMW did know what they were going to do with the car, it has nothing to do with the design team.
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

Looks alright But whats the top speed in mph? Not very good with kph
    .................................................................................:¦Back Again¦:.................................................................................

1km = 0.6214 miles

290 x 0.6214 = 180
    Thanks for all the fish

Wow, that's awful.
    Cheers,
    -Ads

"We used to come down, doing about 180mph. We take off over the bridge and change down to 4th gear in the air. Go through the righthander with the car drifting, and let it swing out through the lefthander and then slide out to the wall, where we simply stopped it with a flick of the wrists"
    -Vic Elford, on Maison Blanche in a Porsche 917

UCP's Most Hardcore Armchair BTCC Fan & Anthony Reid Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by man 430gt
    Looks alright
    You need glasses dude.

Cheers,
    -Ads

"We used to come down, doing about 180mph. We take off over the bridge and change down to 4th gear in the air. Go through the righthander with the car drifting, and let it swing out through the lefthander and then slide out to the wall, where we simply stopped it with a flick of the wrists"

Sack THE design team

Very clever.
    In the english language, "sack THE design team" means who ever designed this car should be sack. If the design team are internal BMW employees, contractors, external companies or "Joe next door", then you do not engage their services any more. Understand? Reading your comments suggests that BMW knew nothing about how this car was going to look like. E.g. It is not BMWs fault that this car looks like a dogs breakfast to most people. If you were BMW and you got some other company to design the car, don't tell me that you would not have an interest in the final product.

In your post it was pretty obvious you were referring to BMW's design team.

I think I'm going to spew! I can see the end of the road for BMW unless they do something very fast. E.g. Sack the design team.
    Saying it's the end of the road for BMW; they gotta do something fast; you say that something should be to sack the design team. The design team in question must be BMW's that you are referring to, as BMW a) don't have the power to sack Hartge's design team and b) it wouldn't make any difference to them anyway.
    Cheers,
    -Ads

Quote Originally Posted by ZerK
    In your post it was pretty obvious you were referring to BMW's design team.

Saying it's the end of the road for BMW; they gotta do something fast; you say that something should be to sack the design team. The design team in question must be BMW's that you are referring to, as BMW a) don't have the power to sack Hartge's design team and b) it wouldn't make any difference to them anyway.
    Pwned.
    Rockefella says:
    pat's sister is hawt
    David Fiset says:
    so is mine
    David Fiset says:
    do want

Quote Originally Posted by capone
    In the english language, "sack THE design team" means who ever designed this car should be sack. If the design team are internal BMW employees, contractors, external companies or "Joe next door", then you do not engage their services any more. Understand?
    As previously mentioned "BMW should do something fast... E.g. sack the design team"

Logically that must mean the BMW design team, since BMW have no power to "sack" anybody from outside of their company.

They could tell Hartage to sack their design team, they could cancel this "contract" to tune cars with Hartage, but the only design team they can sack is their own.
    Thanks for all the fish

Thread Information