Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: *Warning* Not for the faint hearted... especially F60 fans

Quote Originally Posted by Bob
    Good drivers should get good cars not rich people

I agree with that 100%, but in the case of the enzo, you had to be in the ferrari circle of friends to even get your hands on one, which means you kind of have to be a good driver.
    UPC's most heavy Bawls drinker. :D

4 down 395 left....Anyone know off hand the number of F50's and F40's left? But look on the bright side, the one's in the museum probably and hopefully never be destroyed. I bet the insurance on that building is ridiculous.

On a sidenote: I understand Ferrari would be pissed, but wouldn't they be glad someone is driving it, I mean, I think if I spent years developing, researching, working, and building a car like that I would want to know it was going to get USED and not just sit in an ultra rich guys garage because he is afraid he'll wreck it. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by spi-ti-tout
    OWNED
    OWNED?? You can't buy a new Enzo (F-60) anymore!! That's why I said he could have it fixed.

OWNED!!!
    "NEVER ALLOW SOMEONE TO BE YOUR PRIORITY, WHILE ALLOWING YOURSELF TO BE THEIR OPTION"

yay, DIE enzo, DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEE!!!!!!!! lol
    SLR and CGT and Zonda and CLK DTM AMG are soooooooo much nicer

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia
    Quote Originally Posted by Street_Dreamer
    umm why do u hate the Enzo??? and how do u know those cars are much nicer than the Enzo? have u ever drive all these cars? i doubt it...

*cough*Fanboy!*cough*
    "Rejection is better than regret. It's better to try and know you did your part, than to spend the rest of your days wishing you had tried"

Quote Originally Posted by Street_Dreamer
    Right.
    If you ever saw an Enzo in real life, I'm sure your views would be completely changed.

Quote Originally Posted by CoTTerik
    jesus, if ferrari hand pick the enzo customers, why the hell cant they atleast choose someone who can drive a bloody car!?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob
    Good drivers should get good cars not rich people
    Without knowing the exact circumstances, how do you know it was the driver's fault?

FWIW it was hit by a bus

Quote Originally Posted by fa22_raptor
    Right.
    If you ever saw an Enzo in real life, I'm sure your views would be completely changed.
    Err, I don't think seeing a car "in the fleash" has ever really changed my opinion of a car.

It certainly didn't about the 612Spaghetti.
    Thanks for all the fish

Quote Originally Posted by Coventrysucks
    It certainly didn't about the 612Spaghetti.
    It did with me......... got worse
    "It feels loud, fast and scary. It feels like someone has torn off your arm and is beating you to death with the soggy end." Clarkson talking about a TVR.

I,ve already posted those pics in the ferrari thread over in european cars!
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

Auckland, New Zealand & Balikpapan, Indonesia
    Quote Originally Posted by 6'bore
    I,ve already posted those pics in the ferrari thread over in european cars!
    well u posted it in the ferrari thread together with other pics... i searched for this topic before but there was no result. So it's not really my fault now is it?
    "Rejection is better than regret. It's better to try and know you did your part, than to spend the rest of your days wishing you had tried"

well it didnt make me cry, but had i witnessed the accident, that old man would be unconscience and laying in the grass
    UCP's NO. 1 Source for Enzo & 69 Camaro pic's

Quote Originally Posted by r1ckst4
    well u posted it in the ferrari thread together with other pics... i searched for this topic before but there was no result. So it's not really my fault now is it?
    Why are you crying over it? I'm just telling you
    "The thunder of 1001bhp would send a sonic boom through his carbon fibre shell, crack it in half and leave a wet puddle on the fancy leather seat."

Kingdom of Tonga South Pacific for the time being..
    Quote Originally Posted by Esperante
    I OWNED? Hmmm...didn't mean too?

Yo're right, maybe not in excess of a million, but I think it would get awfully close. Repairs of ultra-exotic cars can usually only be handled by the manufacturers, and I don't think Ferrari would be very pleased with the fact that one of their selected drivers destroyed one of their works of art. In that case, they may even refuse to repair it or they might reclaim it.

It is the 60th anniversery Ferrari, hence F60, technically it is the Enzo Ferrari F60.

Makes me think, though;
    What kind of idiot drives an Enzo on the street?
    damn man you are wrong on many levels..
    First off Ferrari wouldent give a rats ass if the guy crashed it on the street or on the track (aslong as it wasnt illegal racing) bcuz ultimately they get PAID to fix it.. another thing.. Ferrari isnt 60years old yet.. just this past year they were celebrating the 50 something years of it. Ferrari has never called the Enzo an F60, not even its prototype.. that was all speculation by the media and fans, and who drives an Enzo on the street? A person who wants to Enjoy Owning It! I dont see anything wrong with what the guy did people crash cars all the time, be it Mac F1s or even F50 GTs shit happens..
    as for the "Superb Screening Proccess", Ferrari cant control waht happens to a car once they have sold it. People Sell off cars ALL the time. Shortly after Enzos where Sold off to the 399 original buyers, they started popping up on Ebay and Exclusive Automotive Retailers... and lastly.. Ferrari cant "Reclaim" a car cuz they dont own what they have already sold!

Guys remember Money talks and Ferrari isnt deaf! the Sultan of Brunei Destroys hundreds of exotics and Ferrari STILL sells them "one-of Customs" (usually 3-4 in different colors) and they end up getting trashed.. so why would a crashed Enzo bother Ferrari?
    ________
    Mercedes-Benz 560 specifications
    Last edited by Rebirth of Xar; 01-30-2011 at 11:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ScionDriver
    4 down 395 left....
    Not exacly. With cars with this kind of value, it's extremely rare that there would be an accident and not have the car rebuilt. This one definitely isn't totalled, and neither have any others I've seen.

I guess it's good, because if you can afford one to begin with, having it rebuilt shouldn't be much of a problem

Kingdom of Tonga South Pacific for the time being..
    Quote Originally Posted by Egg Nog
    Not exacly. With cars with this kind of value, it's extremely rare that there would be an accident and not have the car rebuilt. This one definitely isn't totalled, and neither have any others I've seen.

I guess it's good, because if you can afford one to begin with, having it rebuilt shouldn't be much of a problem
    Actually 2 were total losses that i know of... one burnt to pieces and the other that was really bad was recently, i saw a pic of it on a trailer...
    ________
    Honda Odyssey
    Last edited by Rebirth of Xar; 01-30-2011 at 11:20 PM.

Thread Information