Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Your Hometown...

Quote Originally Posted by SL500
    whats meaning Banned?
    He wasnt behaving himself sohe got a tempery ban after about 2 final warnings but with how hes behaving it looks like he might get an even longer one.
    We wont be seeing him for a few days and hopefully he has the common sense not to muck around.....

im backkkkkkkkk you moderators are hopeless, do the best you can, you cant ban me from here for even one day, dont even bother banning me this time cos im going to come back. lets see if even wouter melissen is good enough to ban me and im not able to come back to this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by henk4
    Will you reconsider when I tell you that I might go there next year for part of my holidays? (starting in Toronto and slowly travelling westwards?).
    Also don't underestimate the winter.
    dont worry henk4 i can reply, no one in ultimatecarpage in powerful enough to keep me out, well i dont know about calgary it is pretty cold and thats something i hate but i'll let you know by next year my decision oh here is the picture they removed and banned me for
    Last edited by Wouter Melissen; 12-28-2003 at 03:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Nog
    You'll be able to post again January 3rd. -Egg Nog
    i dont think so im posting right now and today is not january 3rd dont underestimate me

Quote Originally Posted by 296kw_r34
    i dont think so im posting right now and today is not january 3rd dont underestimate me
    You must consider yourself to be pretty smart eh?

West Vancouver British Columbia Canada By way of Manchester England wooooo hooooo!
    "If you feel like you're in control you're not going fast enough" - Mario Andretti

My hometown is Salvador - Bahia - Brazil

1- Farol at sunset in bahia
    2- Morro de São Paulo. This is an island about a 2 hour boat ride away from Salvador
    3- This is a view of lower and upper city, the GIANT elevator that connects them, and the marina.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Fasten seat belt while seated

Atlanta, Georgia!!!
    Last edited by Ferrari Tifosi; 04-11-2004 at 10:31 AM.
    VIVA FERRARI!!!!!!

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!" ~ Benjamin Franklin

If everything's under control, you're going too slow ~ Mario Andretti

"We can't stop here! This is bat country!" ~ [U]Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas: A Savage Journey into the Heart of the American Dream[/U]

Well as long as the thread is revived.....
    I live in Raleigh, North Carolina, about a six-hour drive down Interstate 85 from Ferraru Tifoso, and about four hours south of Washington, D.C. Raleigh is the capital city of the State of North Carolina.
    The attached pics are:
    1) Skyline of downtown Raleigh
    2) Downtown Raleigh, showing the old State Capitol building in the center, and museums on either side.
    3) Fayetteville Street, a pedestrian mall downtown, complete with statue of Sir Walter Raleigh
    4) My apartment building in North Raleigh, it sits right on a small lake, the trail the picture is taken from goes all the way around the lake.

I come from good ol rural Feilding, where we on the 16th of February just had a 100 year flood! Lucky I live on a farm up on a hill so I was sweet and I got a week off school! Here are some pics of what flooded and just some other pretty no flooding pics. The 1st attatched pic is where a small creek turned into a window sill high river, as you can see that house is now not safe for living in, the house beside it is my nanas house, which would be the same as the other house if it was not for that green fence. The 2nd is the Makino swimming pools carpark. The third is another view from a helicopter of a part of the town. Now onto some slightly nicer pics. Here are some pics of the racing course in our town, called Manfield.

And a pic of the clock tower.

Meh my town is so boring.

I took some pics this night, hope you like 'em, I still have a lot to learn about taking pics at night...

This first pic if from Gilberto Salomão, a big business center with night clubs, fancy restaurants, fast food restaurants, stores, shops, banks and everything else. Oh, and I also work there.

This pic is of part of the central bus station, called 'rodoviária'. It's right in the center of the city and it's busy all times of the day and night. Many homeless people and bums sleep here and whores do business some few streets away. It's not the kind of place I wander through at night unless I really had to. The people in the picture aren't bums.

Brasília's Cathedral. The statues you see are the statues of 4 of Jesus' apostles, but I don't know which. Each statue is some 10 feet tall and looks severe, it feels funny to stare at them. In the second pic you see the 4 bells of the Cathedral, one for each apostle.

The congress
    Would it be possible, to play forever?
    The conclusion reached was that a player is inevitably doomed to lose.

My hometown is a Maybury type of little town. The population of the county I live in is just under 15,000 people. But I do enjoy the simpleness of it all. At the same time though, I live in Nashville right now and love being able to go to a mall or a nice place to eat and be there in less than 10 minutes. To prove to you house small a town it is here you go:

http://www.city-data.com/city/Mount-...-Kentucky.html
    2005 Victory Red Chevrolet Silverado Crew Cab
    2002 Concord Purple Harley Sportster 883XLC

"I think the Vietnam war is nothing more than the white people sending the black people to fight the yellow people in order to secure a nation stolen from the red people"-Anonymous

UCP's Biggest Chevrolet Corvette fan.

Right, where do I begin, i've had so many home towns, although i won't be able to produce pics......

Born In Hong Kong, Remember NOTHING, lived there for 6 months.
    Moved to Toowoomba in QLD, lived there from 89 til 91, largish country town 1 hour north of Brisbane.
    Moved to Alice Springs. population: 25,000. Lived there from 91-94. 16 Km from the middle of Australia. So very, very dry.
    Moved To Canberra. Pop:350,000 or so. Lived there 94-97. Hated it, capital of australia, but the people weren't very nice to me.....
    Moved Back to Alice Springs, 97-99. See Above Description.
    Moved to Geraldton, Western Australia, 99-2002. Pop 27,000. Coastal Town 5 Hours North Of Perth. Lovely area, crayfish are bountiful. Bit Isolated though.
    Moved To Wellington, New Zealand. 2002-2004. Pop 350,000. Loved it, really good area to live if you like having the main city compressed into about 2 sqaure Kilometres with everything you need there. Good buses.
    Moved Back to Canberra, 2004-present. Liking it so far, only been here 5 months or so........
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

I live in Funchal:

1.Landscape 1
    2.Landscape 2
    3.Landscape 3
    4. Queen Mary 2 at Funchal
    •·.·´¯`·.·• DarkPhenix •·.·´¯`·.·•
    •·.·´¯`·.·• Underground Sounds of Lisbon •·.·´¯`·.·•

Spastik, i thought you lived in Palmerston North?
    you live right near my Uncle and Aunt.
    Scary............
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Thread Information