Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Car design software

car designing software

Does anyone no where i can find a Car designing software if so let me no i want to see if i can make my own models message me on aim Strongmexican925 or yahoo Lazzzyguy05925

car designing software someone no where i can get it

Your name is dildo925 and your a lazy/Strong Mexican looking for design software.

I've seen everything...
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

There is not really such a thing as "car designing software", i.e. a program that allows you to design a car from scratch.

If by "design" you mean "styling", there are many graphics programs (Photoshop, etc.,) which allow you to create 2D designs, or you can get many and various softwares for producing 3D models, with varying degrees of complexity (Rhino, 3D Studio Max, StudioTools).

If by "design" you wish to include more technical and engineering aspects, there are programs such as AutoCAD, Solidworks, Catia, etc,

Some of these software packages have trial/demo/limited use versions available - why not try them out?

Your choice ultimately depends on what you want/need to do and what you can afford.
    Thanks for all the fish

There are softwares for specific parts of car that you want to design. For example, suspension kinematics you can use Mitchell's Racing by Numbers, ADAMS Car, or like us in Toronto we use Susprog3D. These gives you your kinematc parameters, like camber control, steering control and such. We use our own excel spreadsheet for calculating rates and weight transfer to do that part of suspension design. Then individual parts are modeled in Pro/Engineer to check for clearance and FEA in Pro/Mechanica. The Chassis is designed in Pro/E with points generated from the kinematic software. Then FEA in Pro/Mechanica as well. The same can be done with other solid modeling software as well.

Our car can be seen in the website in my sig, and I was responsible for the kinematics and upright design of the 2006 car(which finished 11th in FSAE and 1st in Formula Student).
    University of Toronto Formula SAE Alumni 2003-2007
    Formula Student Championship 2003, 2005, 2006
    www.fsae.utoronto.ca

Thread Information