Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jeremy Clarksons' Cars

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndclasscitizen
    don't british people give a shit about other peoples cars? if you did that in canberra, i reckon you'd the crap beaten through you. I know i'd let rip at some dickhead courier on a bike who scratched up my car
    Some courier companys around here pay their drivers a bonus for not crashing, thats how much some people care.

Quote Originally Posted by Lagonda
    You think so ? I agree that car of the average Frenchman doesn't look great but, in Belgium too ? Maybe in Brussels but that's a big city...
    yeah sorry , L, my input HEAVILY skewed by my exposure in Brussels and Bruge
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

I hate to state a stereotype but 90% of the GIRLS I've seen have really really sh!tty cars. All the girls I've seen who have a really nice car, audi, bmw, cadillac, all eventually have either been crashed, scratched, or the girls put on hideous pink fuzzy covers over everything because the interior is ripped up, just horrible. Guys on the other hand (for the most part) unless they're driving a "beater" they take care of it. So I don't think its a national thing, I think its a "sex" thing.
    Last edited by "Clevor" Angel; 09-05-2005 at 12:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by "Clevor" Angel
    I hate to state a stereotype but 90% of the GIRLS I've seen have really really sh!tty cars. All the girls I've seen who have a really nice car, audi, bmw, cadillac, all eventually have either been crashed, scratched, or the girls put on hideous pink fuzzy covers over everything because the interior is ripped up, just horrible. Guys on the other hand (for the most part) unless they're driving a "beater" they take care of it. So I don't think its a national thing, I think its a "sex" thing.
    definitely not here !!

The girls stereotypes. not the 'sex', we definitely get that here

<<---- my avatar is my daughters car on the track

Lots of girls look after there cars, maybe still not as many as boys, but most of the male kiddies will wrap theirs round a lamppost and ruin it's looks in one big go. The girls as a whole dont/ They treat the cars with more respect - not always slower either !!!
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

I remember JC giving his 355 away in a competition. It was in the Sunday Times 'Driving' a few years back.
    On a Good day, Chris Bangle designs the Fiat Coupe.
    On a Bad day, he designs a BMW.

R.I.P Richard Burns.

Thread Information