Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jus Got A New Car

OK, he obviously didn't take kindly to being asked to post positive things about real cars and avoidign the language.

I've banned him for a couple of days.
    Hopefully he/she will come back with a different attititude.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

You can't give -1s to banned people?!?!? Well that sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by maximus14433
    woops didnt realize wut buddy wrote befo, ok believe wut u want, but either way u r a ------ ---- --- ----, man u wanna have attitude n be --- like that, go suk ur ---- ---- than u piece of ---- and eat ---- u freak show ---. all i hafta say, u start makin fun of me, call me loser, ill cuss u out, i wish i knew u, so i ...neevr mind this is just the net..2 bad
    That post was completely incoherent. If you want to try to insult someone, at least type properly so that they can understand your contempt.

This guy is such a tool.

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    Just like his original quote, I don't believe this one either
    Hahaha, well I don't know about that nor I care

At least he admited that the car wasn't his. (Well it was pretty obvious)

He thought it was funny, I just thought it was sad.....

This is probably the most excitement we've had on the forums since R_34 296 was kicked!

He is probably a poster child for birth control.

i know it sounds sad, but i hope the ban wears off soon, i wonder wat utter drivel will come out onto the screen in his next post.......
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Next time hes gunna be the boss of dodge and be driving around in a Viper GTS-R with 10 turbos on it.

it's just such a cheap thrill to get a rise from these guys, you call someone a liar and he tells you when/how he lost his virginity..........
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

this guys obivously a mental case! lets bring him back and bring back R_34 296 and as Ibrake4rainbow said see the riots they cause!!!!!!!!
    ha ha ha HAAAAAAAAA HOOOOORRR

it will be a tricky job for the super mods!

hehe,jerry springer bring it on
    owner of the Best avatar!

R34 was cool. That sucked he got kicked. It was so fun reading his posts. That was so funny when that max dude made his apology. You dont have to say your sorry on the computer. Thats the beauty of the internet. I dont even know if any of you exist! I bet r34 is still on this site with a different name.
    boobs

Quote Originally Posted by bballmikey105
    R34 was cool. That sucked he got kicked. It was so fun reading his posts. That was so funny when that max dude made his apology. You dont have to say your sorry on the computer. Thats the beauty of the internet. I dont even know if any of you exist! I bet r34 is still on this site with a different name.
    he is still on, well sort of, he doesn't post very often. search for him, it will be fun like an investigation (plus it will be able to replace the fun we'd be having if maximus was here)
    anyway, r34 was sort of fun, i never had any real qualms with him, but he was a real dope at times (all times)
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

I thoght the super mods blocked his IP so he could never come on again.

I bet r34 is still on this site with a different name.
    It's me!!! I'm R34 muahahaha... JK

Quote Originally Posted by carlover
    I thoght the super mods blocked his IP so he could never come on again.
    You can change it

I think he goes by the name Pliz, so be careful. He might have learned his lesson and be taking his rage out on some poor unsuspecting victim rather than our forums....
    <cough> www.charginmahlazer.tumblr.com </cough>

Quote Originally Posted by IBrake4Rainbows
    I think he goes by the name Pliz, so be careful. He might have learned his lesson and be taking his rage out on some poor unsuspecting victim rather than our forums....
    I thought he went by the name 296kw_r34.

Thread Information