Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats wrong with street racing?

Hey rev has the nascar truck race been run yet??
    Serial Pest
    05 Forever

Quote Originally Posted by Daz27
    Hey rev has the nascar truck race been run yet??
    I dont know, Im watching college football. Its probably tonight I dont really watch nascar trucks. I really only watch drag racing and a couple laps of nascar and F1. Did you really want to know or where you trying to make me out as a redneck?

ERR nvm yes it did Its on speed right now just finished. Jonny Benson won.
    UCP biggest mustang lover

Nah mate I couldnt care what colour your neck is... Im not that biased much unlike the blue blood pureophiles that reside here that only like F1 and sportscars. If its got a V8 I'll watch it. The reason why I ask is an aussie is running this year as you probably know and he's running the 05 number this weekend as a tribute to Peter Brock who got killed last week. Im just keen to see how he is doing.
    Serial Pest
    05 Forever

where did ambrose finish?
    Serial Pest
    05 Forever

Quote Originally Posted by rev440
    I agree you will crash if you dont have respect for your car. I do not yet know what my limits are I plan on getting my NHRA licenses to drive sub 10 second cars.

As I said before so do soccer moms talking on there phones so be mad at them too. Cell phones cause alot of accidents also lets make them illegal also. What if you dont have a track close to you?

http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...t=20814&page=2 How times have changed some people who posted in this thread have admitted to going at it on the street.
    Yeah so explain why Insurance is still higher for 16-25 yr old males and not "soccer moms". Because of idiot reckless drivers/streetracers.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Canuck
    Yeah so explain why Insurance is still higher for 16-25 yr old males and not "soccer moms". Because of idiot reckless drivers/streetracers.
    So you blame everything on the street racers wow are you serious? Its not just street racing, its accidents, speeding tickets, and some bogus tickets. In my school many more girls have got in accidents and have gotten speeding tickets but the National average says that guys get more tickets.
    Last edited by rev440; 09-16-2006 at 02:14 PM.

Hey Canuck, I agree with you to start off with... but look at it in the insurers eyes, there are more wanker 16 - 25 yo male drivers out there than there are sane, responsible ones. 16 - 25 yr old males crash more often than any other age group, followed by 16 - 25 females I guess. Its not just becasue they race, but because they just dont have the experience, and are still a little too hot headed. An insurer sees a 20 yo try to by say a honda s2000 and what do you think they are thinking? Not, oh hes done well in his relatively short life and he deserves our help with lower premiums, but, oh, heres another ****wit revhead, if we insure this rich loser hes just gunna crash anyway so lets jack the premiums and see if we can make some money outta his ass before he crashs the car...
    Serial Pest
    05 Forever

where did ambrose finish?
    I dont know speed tv switched to pinks. Check out the website www.speedtv.com it wot work for me. You dont race bikes do you?

Nah not for a long long time dude. Bet u dont know who the photo is of....
    Serial Pest
    05 Forever

Hey Canuck, I agree with you to start off with... but look at it in the insurers eyes, there are more wanker 16 - 25 yo male drivers out there than there are sane, responsible ones. 16 - 25 yr old males crash more often than any other age group, followed by 16 - 25 females I guess. Its not just becasue they race, but because they just dont have the experience, and are still a little too hot headed. An insurer sees a 20 yo try to by say a honda s2000 and what do you think they are thinking? Not, oh hes done well in his relatively short life and he deserves our help with lower premiums, but, oh, heres another ****wit revhead, if we insure this rich loser hes just gunna crash anyway so lets jack the premiums and see if we can make some money outta his ass before he crashs the car...
    Exactly so if people of that age didn't act so hot headed and did less stupid things ie: Street racing mabye insurance would go down, Its the mentality towards it thats bad, it shouldn't be accepted.

As the thread has kinda proved, 99 % of us IS against it. Its kind of difficult to stop kids that age from being the way they are, especially males, its called testosterone and it rules all... unfortunately. Im glad im nearly 30, I dont have to worry about insurance premiums anymore...
    Serial Pest
    05 Forever

Nah not for a long long time dude. Bet u dont know who the photo is of....
    I thought it was of you but I geuss not. Ive had alot of thoughts lately of becoming a knee drager it looks like a blast.

I wish it was meeee..... lol, its Wayne Gardner. World champ in 87, i think thats a foto from 86
    Serial Pest
    05 Forever

As the thread has kinda proved, 99 % of us IS against it. Its kind of difficult to stop kids that age from being the way they are, especially males, its called testosterone and it rules all... unfortunately. Im glad im nearly 30, I dont have to worry about insurance premiums anymore...
    Well unfortuanatly for me I'm 15 and on my way to paying for " testosterone". Damn I should have read the fine print of becoming a guy, "Insurance may kill you when buying a car.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Canuck
    Well unfortuanatly for me I'm 15 and on my way to paying for " testosterone". Damn I should have read the fine print of becoming a guy, "Insurance may kill you when buying a car.
    They could at least give us the benifit of the doubt...

Thread Information