Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is there a "Greatest car ever"

Originally posted by Player
    Hey how u goin?

Im just goin to state a car that would most likely be the best value for money car under $50 000 would have to be the Nissan 200SX S15 model. Try driving 1. Absolutly exilerating! They have to b also one of the best drifting cars in the world. No car can match the lightweight chassis and SUPERIOR handling? well for $40, 000! May i plz mention that you can get around 270kw out of this car 4 about only $5000 dis all Aussi $. And thta equals 4.1 secs o-100km/h and 12.6 seconds a quatre of a mile. This acr is simply awseome and id like to c any1 find a better value for money car.
    so is the 200sx s15 which happens to be a silvia/sylvia is it better than a r32 gtr vspec?

Re: Is there a "Greatest car ever"

The Lancer and WRX who seem to be unable to do anything but win WRC races . [/B][/QUOTE]

ok maybe peter soulberg won the rally but the lancer (a great car) dropped out and only runs in group N stages also citroen and peugot are the two at the top of the manufactuer table
    Dont Drink and Drive home Drift and Slide Home

the classic gullwing merc....a timeless priceless piece, a feat of engineering in its day.
    1977 Mercedes-benz 240D 4-speed with 500k miles

Originally posted by bum-man
    the classic gullwing merc....a timeless priceless piece, a feat of engineering in its day.
    You mean 56 300SL GullWing?

let him say what he wants to

Quote Originally Posted by SPHFerrari
    DwZx35: Puff Daddy says his Ferrari 360 Spider can go 220 because the speedo says so
    *coughretardcough*

ya i saw that on cribs and i was laughing out loud cuz i knew it didnt reach that speed. i think its funny that i know more about it than someone who owns one
    i think he meant 220 km/hr not mph

Quote Originally Posted by SL500
    You mean 56 300SL GullWing?
    any gullwing around that time
    1977 Mercedes-benz 240D 4-speed with 500k miles

Quote Originally Posted by silverhawk
    i think he meant 220 km/hr not mph
    Don't think soo... A 360 will do 220km/h in fourth gear alone!

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Nog
    Don't think soo... A 360 will do 220km/h in fourth gear alone!
    damn judging by the speedometer i dont think our old r34 could stand a chance against that...but speedometers do lie sometimes
    Last edited by Egg Nog; 12-24-2003 at 11:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by r34_296kw
    damn judging by the speedometer i dont think our old r34 could stand a chance against that...but speedometers do lie sometimes
    Of course, what DWzx35 says in his signature is referring to the assumption that the top speed of the car is the highest number represented on the speedometer...

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Nog
    Of course, what DWzx35 says in his signature is referring to the assumption that the top speed of the car is the highest number represented on the speedometer...
    but if the r34 undergoes some serious performance boost mods it will surely be faster but only if the other car remains stock

Quote Originally Posted by r34_296kw
    but if the r34 undergoes some serious performance boost mods it will surely be faster but only if the other car remains stock
    Yeah...but..wh..what? Why are we suddenly talking about R34 Skylines? It seems like this always happens...

you all rong the greatest cars are the ones made ova 30 years ago the mustang fastback, cobra the gt40 and hotrods cut as low as they can go!!!!!!! modern day cars suck they are all the same!!!!!

Reviving year old threads and make a dumbshit comment is no way to start ur "life" here at ucp.
    < 1 - 2 - to the bass >

Quote Originally Posted by kko
    Reviving year old threads and make a dumbshit comment is no way to start ur "life" here at ucp.
    Well we all had to start from somewhere and when that is a low base there is always room for improvement
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Californian by nature, living in Teggsas.
    Nope, depends on your tastes. To me, the Greatest car ever might be a '30's Cadillac V16 or a '58-59 Cadillac, but to others it might be a performance car, and to yet others it might be a 4x4. Every vehicle has its strong and weak points, so it's up to everybody to pick what suits them best. I happen to like mine comfortable and on the large side, with few if any modern electronics, and if it's fast, then that's a bonus too, but by no means necessary.
    An it harm none, do as ye will

Approximately 79% of statistics are made up.

Thread Information