Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Webber to annihilate Schumacher and Ferrrari

Webber to annihilate Schumacher and Ferrrari

Im probably completely and utterly wrong, but could it be possibly that, now in a Williams, a car a helluva lot more reliable than the jag, could Webber beat the champ. I think its possible, ive read in a lot of forums, papers etc that it is indeed possible. I think so..i hope so, i want to c an aussie beat the crap out of those germans and italians again, just like the aussie legen Brabham did.
    House said the perfect woman was a man...now im all confused!!

What is a mile long and hasn't had sex?
    - The line for the PS3

I hope Schumacher wins again because the win should alwyas go to the best player in the sport. He is, with no doubt, the best F1 driver in activity.
    Money can't buy you friends, but you do get a better class of enemy.

But then again he has the best car, chuck him in the same car with someone else and see how he goes, i still think Webber will kick some serious German ass, oh btw sorry for any spelling mistakes i might have made, not very good at english

- The line for the PS3

He took that car and made it the best one around. It has a lot to do with preparation skills of the driver. The sensitivity to help engineers to develop correctly a car.
    That's one of his bests skills and one that made champions of drivers like Senna. He had that touch too.

Do you remember how Ferrari was before Schumacher?

I thinks they waz pretty shit, i cant remember, i was a little tod still learning to piss into the bowl, then again i might have been older

- The line for the PS3

Quote Originally Posted by Blitz_
    I thinks they waz pretty shit, i cant remember, i was a little tod still learning to piss into the bowl, then again i might have been older

i knew some1 who still pissed the bed when they were 14, i feel sorry for him, i think his parents shipped him to greenland or something..i cant blame them

- The line for the PS3

But, back on topic I think that with the right car Webber can belt da red baron, hell look wierd in blue and white, i was used to seeing green and his car in da garage

- The line for the PS3

I realy think Webber has a shot at the title next year. All the pro's are backing him; a team like williams combined with webbers talent and consistency is in no dout a rare one. He's already shown great promise in testing, even when he hasnt got used to the car. He said he cant get used to how different the BMW is to the Jag, with that engine and the team obviously being a huge lift. This is a big step in his career, hes the new icon at williams now. Forget Montoya, this is a real world champion in the making at williams. Bring on 2005!!

I tihnk Webber's too brash to make it in the top 3.

He will invariably dive for the 'gap' and miss out on points.

Sorry, but I don't think his driving style shows the 'finesse' to be able to fight for a place in the top 3 with a top 3 car.

There are loads of fast F1 drivers and lots of 'brave overtakers' but neither of those makes a great and it's going to take somethign special to win over Schumy.
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

I'm betting on Jenson Button, but i'll be loking out for webber to hehe, i'm tired of schumacher and ferrari fan boys!

Quote Originally Posted by Matra et Alpine
    I tihnk Webber's too brash to make it in the top 3.

He will invariably dive for the 'gap' and miss out on points.

Sorry, but I don't think his driving style shows the 'finesse' to be able to fight for a place in the top 3 with a top 3 car.

There are loads of fast F1 drivers and lots of 'brave overtakers' but neither of those makes a great and it's going to take somethign special to win over Schumy.

webber's appeared "brash" to you simply because he needed to ring the neck out of the 04 Jag to get high enough in the placings... that is why he dived for the gaps...

and if we want to talk about people being brash, JPM is highly overrated, silver spoon fed brazilian crap... he has some skill but he ****s himself up with his over confidence in his own ability...

and if my memory serves me correctly mr m.schumacher has made some brash moves in his career... one that comes to mind is him and villeneuve back in 1997 at the Adelaide GP (i think) when schumacher deliberately bought them together and ended up losing the championship because of it...even the best make brash moves...

anyways back to webber, in a stronger car, like the williams he won't need to make as many brash decisions because his pace and skill, and the pace of the car will have him further up the field than he would have ever imagined at jaguar... he may not win the '05 season but he will be in the top 3 or 4 drivers come the end of the season...

I dont think he'll win next year, my bet's on 2006 at the earliest. I simply dont think he'll be able to come from a B class team to an A class team and win a championship in the first year. People say though that he's the perfect Williams driver though, so hopefully i get proven wrong for that first bit.

Either way i think Schumacher's going to be feeling the squeeze alot more next year
    I am the Stig

Personally i think its the driver that makes the car, not the other way round. Schumacher wins all the time because hes a better driver, not because his car is better...

"I dont drive fast, I fly low..."
    "Guns dont kill people, dangerous minorities do..."

Webber has been compared to Schuie, They have said he has that professionalism hard work rate and isn't happy with just driving, Hes fitness is up with shuie also and he is mentaly strong.
    He has the goods god dam it, Do it for your famous Country son go son go you good thing. Over
    "Just a matter of time i suppose"

"The elevator is broke, So why don't you test it out"

"I'm not trapped in here with all of you, Your all trapped in here with me"

Thread Information