Thread: Ultimatecarpage.com update (03-30-06)

Ultimatecarpage.com update (03-30-06)

Under a bright blue sky the European endurance racing season kicked off at the Paul Ricard 'High Tech Test Track' with the now-traditional official Le Mans Series test weekend. With less than two weeks to go until the first of five races in the 2006 Le Mans Series the pressure was on the teams to show speed and reliability. For most it was the first opportunity to test the strength of their new or revised material against the competition and for others it was literally the first test. It was also the first chance for Ultimatecarpage.com snapper Wouter Melissen to catch up with the championship he is going to follow throughout the year. That's right; we will bring you detailed and well illustrated reports of every race of the Le Mans Series.
    To get you up to date with the latest news and in the mood for the season ready to start next week in Turkey, we have drafted up a Season Preview. And to really get your blood boiling we added a 170 shot slideshow packed with all the Paul Ricard track and pit action, including the first pictures of the brand new cars including the Radical SR9, Courage LC70 and Creation CA06/H.

Le Mans Series Preview and Paul Ricard Slideshow
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/frame...item.php&fid=1
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Great updates Wouter.

Cant wait for the rest-of-season coverage!

We have also made some small changes to the main page menu.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Land of hockey, maple syrup, and hot white chicks
    yea noticed that..the quick links addition is fairly dandy

I also like the search this thread tool..i really needed it last night..tried to find the pics i had posted of myself on the thread but wasn't sure how to find it..tried looking through all my posts and then flipping through all the pages but eventually gave up..i'll try it out now
    Last edited by bmwpower; 03-30-2006 at 02:31 PM.
    Be polite, Be professional, Be prepared to kill...

Some small suggestions since your not on msn anymore :P

Maybe a link towards the Forum topic you made at the end of the Ricard story?

And I myself would like to see the entry list you posted, but then with links to photo's and/or a link to the car in the ucp.com database. (Although you might have thought about this, and you are still waiting for all cars to be finished in race"clothing") If you just started watching/following these cars, it's very hard to follow and get to "know" the cars. The slideshow does something like this, but its not something you can quickly browse through if you just want to see 1 car.

i really need/want to be an expert before the end of april..
    Driver for Ultimatecarpage.competition
    Team Manager of Ultimatecarpage.competition

NGT Champion ZAC2 League
    Team Champion ZAC2 League
    NGT Champion ZAC3 League
    Team Champion ZAC3 League

Quote Originally Posted by PoRsChEnUt
    Some small suggestions since your not on msn anymore :P

Maybe a link towards the Forum topic you made at the end of the Ricard story?

And I myself would like to see the entry list you posted, but then with links to photo's and/or a link to the car in the ucp.com database. (Although you might have thought about this, and you are still waiting for all cars to be finished in race"clothing") If you just started watching/following these cars, it's very hard to follow and get to "know" the cars. The slideshow does something like this, but its not something you can quickly browse through if you just want to see 1 car.

i really need/want to be an expert before the end of april..
    That entry list is a good idea. I'll do that before I take off for Istanbul.

(Ted Joans)

Thread Information