Thread: anyone have mlb 2k7??

anyone have mlb 2k7??

my girlfriend got my mlb 2k7 for xbox 360 for my birthday. its a pretty sweet game but i cant quite seem to figure out how to hit consistently. anyone have any tips?

Yeah it takes forever to get used to hitting. I got it last week and still haven't perfected it. Just keep bulling back the right stick and letting go until you get the hang of timing the pitch right. You'll definitely notice a big wiff on your part when the opponent throws a change up. I assume you have struck out a million times and keep hitting foul balls? Don't worry so have I.

Activating the players eye with the left stick is a good idea too. You basically get to guess where the next pitch is going to be, and if you guess right then you should get a red circle, and the batter will hit the ball much more accurate.

Every pitcher has a different wind up stance and throwing style so it takes a long time to know exactly when to start your stance and to swing the bat. BTW if you want to hit some HR's just play with the Yanks and wait untill A-Rod comes up. It's cake.

I'm not having much trouble with batting too much now, but I can't seem to stay consistent with aiming my pitches and hitting the breaking points. Practice makes perfect I guess.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

Quote Originally Posted by baddabang View Post
    . BTW if you want to hit some HR's just play with the Yanks and wait untill A-Rod comes up. It's cake.

thanks for the help

haha id love to but i refuse to play as anyone but the royals...which im sure isn't helping my hitting haha

Ya this game is definetly a challenge in the batting department...I seem to have it now where it's either a home run or strikeout every time I bat...
    "It's the only car I've ever driven that'll spin the wheels at 200 mph."
    -Mark Donohue, talking about the Penske 917/30 twin-turbo Porsche Can-Am car.

Thread Information