Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst Driving Offence On Ucp Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rockefella View Post
    Same, all I have are parking tickets.
    Same here but only one parking ticket.

They pulled me once for doing a wrong turn but fortunately I got away with it.
    Lack of charisma can be fatal.
    Visca Catalunya!

Had one big close call on the bike. In a group in 100kmh zone, going out 150kmh (and others going a bit quicker), rounded a bend and there was a copper on the side of the road. Luckily he'd already pulled someone over, and the lead rider said he just gave her a look of "You guys are lucky and you know it."
    Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death...
    – Hunter Thompson

I only have a parking ticket. The closest shave I've ever had was blowing by a cop at 180km/h and the only reason I didn't get pulled over was because he had another dude stopped. In Canada they introduced this law last year that if you drive 50km/h or more over the limit there is a maximum of $10,000 fine, they impound your car, remove your license and they set a mandatory court date. Basically going too fast is considered street racing even if you're the only one on the road.
    Previously know as "Rotary.freak"

vehicular manslaughter.

Beat that.
    John says:
    so i had to dump acid into the block tank today
    i'm afraid to fap
    cause i got it on my hands

I've mistimed a couple of yellow lights. They piss me off.

i can usually catch yellow lights even if i'm off but that means speeding...
    does anyone else hate it when it's late at night, nobody is around and the lights turn red for some reason?
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Quote Originally Posted by clutch-monkey View Post
    i can usually catch yellow lights even if i'm off but that means speeding...
    does anyone else hate it when it's late at night, nobody is around and the lights turn red for some reason?
    Hell yea. Imagine a deserted road, visibility 2 km's to both sides even in niand no traffic. I get so tempted to just cross slowly, but haven't given in to the temptation yet nor will I. You just know the second you do it, there is the single police car in 10km radius behind you..

I learned my lesson compared to you guys. I got a total of 5 parking tickets, 4 speeding tickets(7, 12, 19 and 32 km/h over) and one yellow light turning red. Guess i'm just not such a brave boy Anyway I learned my lesson and since haven't got a speeding ticket for 7 months.

I havent been done for speeding since I got my ford. Its such a grandpa car it looks like its doing 20kph at 120
    The Datto will rage again...

Nothing yet, which is surprising seeing how often I speed.
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

I've only been fined for speeding once, was doing 132 while i was limited to 90, but the cop was nice and only wrote down i was going 100 kays, so i only had a 300 dollar fine and lost three points (rather than my entire licence)

Considering how often im sideways/speeding/shenadiganising im damned lucky.
    Weekly Quote -

Dick

Speeding twice, first time doing 88km/h in a 50km/h zone and second time doing 143km/h in a 120km/h zone (highway), paid the bills and kept my drivers licence.

The second one was pretty stupid, i though a friend of mine was driving the police car so i passed it, looked over and didn't recognize any of the officers...
    "Religious belief is the “path of least resistance”, says Boyer, while disbelief requires effort."

when i drive at night after 12, red lights don't exist. if i can see clearly around them, i'm rolling through or treating it like a stop sign. i got a parking ticket cause my meter ran out (carelessness on my part) then i got pulled over for my tinted windows which was totally uncalled for! my regualr driving isn't always very legal but i've been lucky so far!
    Gone:
    09 Ducati Monster 696
    09 Audi Q5 3.2
    03 Infiniti G35 Sedan
    07 Honda Civic Coupe LX 5spd

Current:
    10 BMW 335d
    12 Audi Q5 2.0t
    10 VW Jetta TDI
    11 Ducati Monster 796

Drove 200km/h in a 50km/h zone. (Well Malaysia had ridiculous, unsystematic speed limit zones, i mean how can a three lane 4 km straight stretch without junctures have a speed limit of 50?)

Well in Malaysia all you do, no matter how serious your offense are, just pay the cop who caught you RM50 (around 15 USD) and they'll let you go, sometimes if you dont have that much with you, they'll settle with RM10 and lit them a cigarette. That'll do.
    www.secondaryperspective.blogspot.com

Got caught doing 74 in a 55mph zone in the Hill Country of Texas, those roads are just too good to pass up...unfortunately the cops around there are a-holes as well.
    "It's the only car I've ever driven that'll spin the wheels at 200 mph."
    -Mark Donohue, talking about the Penske 917/30 twin-turbo Porsche Can-Am car.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteballz View Post
    I've only been fined for speeding once, was doing 132 while i was limited to 90, but the cop was nice and only wrote down i was going 100 kays, so i only had a 300 dollar fine and lost three points (rather than my entire licence)

Considering how often im sideways/speeding/shenadiganising im damned lucky.
    lol and you questioned my restraint hahaha
    cops have 10 hours either way to catch me if i slip up and do something stupid, lol.
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

Thread Information