Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First four-star award for pedestrian-protection for Citroen C6

Why don't we teach people to be able to go limp and roll with a car bonnet rather than all this expensive new design rules? We should start a new course "Defensive Pedestrianism 101"

Quote Originally Posted by Luciferous
    Why don't we teach people to be able to go limp and roll with a car bonnet rather than all this expensive new design rules? We should start a new course "Defensive Pedestrianism 101"
    Rule one: Give them a gun and allow shooting on any approaching SUV
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

What about a special "Soccer-Mum Spec" SUV with all the body panels made of styrofoam? The car maker could even use a Yaris platform to cut costs...

Quote Originally Posted by Luciferous
    What about a special "Soccer-Mum Spec" SUV with all the body panels made of styrofoam? The car maker could even use a Yaris platform to cut costs...
    you mean the body panels of the soccer mums? (most of them already meet your suggestion )
    "I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting, but it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously." Douglas Adams

Maybe silicon gel-filled bumpers to just add that middle-upper-class independent-working-woman's touch?

Thread Information