Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone...

Does anyone...

I have been at this website for a long time but I have noticed something. Nobody as far as I know has a really nice car at this site. Where are all the cool cars? Does anyone at this site have a porsche or ferrari? After all, this is ultimatecarpage not stupid-crap-wannabe-carpage.
    boobs

umm....Egg nog has a Porsche 914, I think he has it in "User Rides" somewhere...does that count? (of course it does!)

there was one guy who sed sumwhere (i think it was in mechanixfetch's census) that he had a skyline gtr...dont think too many ppl believed him tho...
    wat the hell do i put as a siggy?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by bballmikey105
    I have been at this website for a long time but I have noticed something. Nobody as far as I know has a really nice car at this site. Where are all the cool cars? Does anyone at this site have a porsche or ferrari? After all, this is ultimatecarpage not stupid-crap-wannabe-carpage.
    people don't have to have nice cars to be enthusiasts about them.
    but some people who have nice cars are
    Falcon500 with his old Falcon
    EggNog with his 914
    Swiss beatz with his 911 carerra4
    r34_296kw, his dad had a skyline R34 GTR, and now has a Ford XR6 Turbo.
    and there was this kid whos neighbors had a Murceilago
    and then of course me with my Saleen S7
    Wenn Sie wissen wollen, was einen volkswagen ein volkswagen macht, treibt es.

Just to clarify what they're saying, my car is a piece of crap.

I think the difference is that we don't come here for bragging rights on our cars
    I come to talk about ALL cars and things to do with cars.
    Occasionaly I'll input a comment based on my experiences with cars and bikes.
    But for your record ( you don't know my address so can't come and steal them
    Alpine A610 - THE ultimate Alpine sportcar, a Porsche-beater and still fun.
    Matra Bagheera 'S' - Right Hand drive, one of the few converted for UK use.
    Matra Bagheera 'X' - Left Hand drive, mainly a pile of rust on the garage floor awaiting the new chassis transfer
    Renault (MATRA!) Espace Quadra - 4x4 (aaaargh!) needed for towing the kids horses - that's my excuse
    Suzuki Bandit - Race can , K&N filter, Scotoiler for sunny days and Isle of Man.

I have to ask, how did that list help ?
    I've LOTS more to say on race track use, prep, hillclimbs, sprints, rallying and post-historic rally competition.
    The cars are only metal, it's the actions that define them and me !!!!
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

My car sucks, but it gets good mileage.
    Would it be possible, to play forever?
    The conclusion reached was that a player is inevitably doomed to lose.

I run this place and currently don't own a car at all.
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Trust me, we all wanna have nice-expensive-hot-fast-with super handling-etc cars, but it's all about the $$$

Send an e-mail to the sultan of brunei and tell him to join the forum. Or any celebrity.
    Last edited by Niko_Fx; 04-06-2004 at 06:35 AM.

Please dont forget Suka with Libra. i really like that car !! i know it aint a ferrari or lambo, but its a nice lightweight sports car. i guess driving it would be awesome. can I Suka ??!
    ----R.I.P----
    "Misho Ratio"
    2003 - 2004

I'm a massive car fan, and I don't have a car... I don't even drive

Just because we're a site full of car enthusiasts doesn't mean we all have to drive £50,000+ vehicles.
    Cheers,
    -Ads

"We used to come down, doing about 180mph. We take off over the bridge and change down to 4th gear in the air. Go through the righthander with the car drifting, and let it swing out through the lefthander and then slide out to the wall, where we simply stopped it with a flick of the wrists"
    -Vic Elford, on Maison Blanche in a Porsche 917

UCP's Most Hardcore Armchair BTCC Fan & Anthony Reid Supporter

Well i have a bloody nice car, and i think everyone agrees. It doesnt cost much but it doesnt have to, to be an ultimate car. It is, in my opinion, an ultimate car in its class. It is a light sports car. So i think the Lotus Elise is the benchmark in that field. The Libra, some car reporter said, handles better, which is what matters in that field.

If you want a ULTIMATE car as in a huge performace car, they are to expensive and didnt make many.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Suka; 04-06-2004 at 09:57 AM.
    Just call me Tom

Please visit www.tomranson.com and make me feel loved.

well guess that i cant compete with some of the skyline, libra and the matra's but today i have been given a ford transit van. oh yes a transit. (the backbone of england)
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Wouter Melissen
    I run this place and currently don't own a car at all.
    Wouter, about time you got one mate I'll pick you up in my Skyline some day

Oh and YES I do own one
    Last edited by SimonSays; 04-06-2004 at 11:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SimonSays
    Wouter, about time you got one mate I'll pick you up in my Skyline some day

Oh and YES I do own one

A Skyline in Belgium?
    If you should see a man walking down a crowded street talking aloud to himself, don't run in the opposite direction, but run towards him, because he's a poet. You have nothing to fear from the poet - but the truth.

(Ted Joans)

Thread Information