Thread: Novitec TuNero

Novitec TuNero

WALZ HARDCORE CYCLES, as well as Novitec Rosso, enjoys a first-class reputation world wide.

In a unique project, both world-famous manufacturers undertook the task of pointing the parallels between a custom bike and a modified Ferrari F430 and to suit the action all-out to the word. The fruit on both sides is exciting and quite off-the wall. The idea was born in a Cocktail bar, where both responsible persons, Marcus Walz and Wolfgang Hagedorn, met during a private occasion. The key question was: “What do a custom bike and a modified Ferrari have in common?”, this shaped during that long night to an adventurous concept. None of them were sure if this idea could come true. All the more, the achievement, with the name TuNero, speaks for the consequence of the realisation. TuNero is the name for the custom bike as well as for the Ferrari F430. Nero as black, or rather matt black, is the determining colour for both vehicles. For Walz Hardcore Cycles it is one of the favourites and often used finishes, for Novitec Rosso this is an absolute novelty. A modified Ferrari has never left the Novitec Rosso installations in such a “black-camouflage” colour before Concerning the engine, both tuners have a large background experience. The F430 TuNero V8 aggregate is upgraded with two compressors to 520 kw / 707 hp. This energy provides a tremendous shear and an unbelievable driving performance. The Novitec Race exhaust system has the two end pipes incorporated in the rear bumper and the sound is incomparable. The TuNero bike has a 1800cm³ RevTech engine, that, though belts, confers 120 hp to the 18” Novitec style rear wheel. Its Metzler tyres in 280/35R 18” transfers the energy to the road competently. The Novitec wheels of the Ferrari are in 19 inches at the front and 20 inches at the rear with Pirelli P-Zero tyres.

The cockpit of the F430 TuNero is completely new designed. New covering parts have been built for the integrated roll cage in aluminium. The interior material “Superfino” has also been used for the bike seat. At the ceiling, seats and door coverings are some appliqués, which are based on the bike frame. The valve caps and the engine covering of the bike are made in the same design as the Carbon engine compartment and the ventilation louvers coverings of the Novitec TuNero. Matthias „Maze“ Wagner, one of the most famous pinstripers, has sealed the project with optical commonness as a hand-made pinstripe on the NOVITEC F430 TuNero as well as different ornaments on the WALZ TuNero bike.
    The WHC/Novitec TuNero Bike is limited to 3 pieces.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I am easily satisfied with the very best.

"It is a very good looking car, If you have cataract" - JC about the Alpine A610

Novitec TuNero #2

"It is a very good looking car, If you have cataract" - JC about the Alpine A610

Novitec TuNero #3

that looks really mean.

the skull attached to the rollcage crossbars ruined it for me though lol
    Andreas Preuninger, Manager of Porsche High Performance Cars: "Grandmas can use paddles. They aren't challenging."

fortunately the disguisting plaque on the dash (post 3 pic 5) looks like it can be removed by an allen key
    autozine.org

This looks like what would happen if the F430 was redesigned by a bunch of fourteen year old skateboarders who met at a System of a Down concert. If I saw someone driving this car, I'd probably go up to them and say, "Oh man, I'm sorry your Daddy didn't play catch or kick the soccer ball around with you enough then you were a kid."
    "The Metric System is the tool of the Devil! My car gets 40 Rods to the Hogshead and that's the ways I likes it!" -Grandpa Simpson

Walz Hardcore Cycles has done some other nice bikes too, like two Iceman bikes for Kimi Raikkonen.

Someone at market research screwed up. Ferraris aren't aimed at the 12-16 yo market!

Looks ok, but I'd rather buy a regular Novitec F430 and just have it finished in matte black to avoid all that HARDCORE & Skull stuff.
    2007 Acura TL Type-S (AEM V2, R-V6 Race/J-Pipe, ATLP Quad Exhaust)
    2011 BMW 328i Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by Spastik_Roach View Post
    Someone at market research screwed up. Ferraris aren't aimed at the 12-16 yo market!
    ...soccer players...
    KFL Racing Enterprises - Kicking your ass since 2008

*cough* http://theitalianjunkyard.blogspot.com/ *cough*

Thread Information