Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Noble M400

Noble M400

Think about it, at 400 bhp, the Noble m400's power-to-weight ratio is somewhere between that of a Murcielago and a Carrera GT, and the the mid mounted twin-turbo 3.0 litre Ford V6 has the same specific output - around 142 bhp per litre. We're in serious supercar territory here.
    The M400 retains the main aspects of the regular Noble M12; the pick of the low volume Brit sports car brigade. Despite stiffer dampers, a new front anti roll bar, and race-face Pirelli P-Zero Corsa tyres, its just like a regular M12. Just quicker, harder, more alert.
    The M400 has been developed to meet the damand of Noble owners who want an M12 with a sharper edge to cope with the occasional trackday foray - the 20kg saved ensures the 1060 kg M400 lives up to its name.

This car is almost a stranger to the net so i had to take a photo of an article in CAR monthly magazine and type up my own account as this car needs some serious respect!!

Noble Automotive Ltd are at the British International Motor show this weekend promoting the M400 so quality Hi-res pics will come straight to UCP

Here's an awesome Video of the Noble M12 driven by Phil Bennet at the Rockingham race circuit:

http://www.noblecars.com/new-noble-s...l-bennett.mpeg

*tuts* the things i do for u guys
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by CoTTerik; 05-24-2004 at 02:43 PM.

Very nice car, is that in car or evo magazine?
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

In CAR magazine monthly, its just called CAR
    ( oo 400 posts comin soon, GO ME!! )
    Last edited by CoTTerik; 05-24-2004 at 02:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CoTTerik
    In CAR magazine monthly, its just called CAR
    ( oo 400 posts comin soon, GO ME!! )

i get CAR magazine normmally but i havent got this months yet
    Cedric - I sound like a chipmunk on there. Some friends of mine were like, "were you going through puberty?" I was like, no I was already 20, I just sound like a girl.

CAR magazine car the car a really good mini review. The latest issue of EVO magazine wasn't quite as favourable however. They group tested it against the Exige, 911 GT3RS and 360 CS (kind of a 'best road-racer' competition). Despite the fact that the Noble is considerably more explosive and handles superbly they didn't think it was as complete a car as the others. Personally I think a lot of it's cos of the looks. Noble chose a truly horrible colour for the press car, with awful bright red decals on the side and ridiculously out of proportion side air scoops. Still, I'm sure I wouldn't really care once I was inside and on the move! Incidentally, in the group test the Noble was last, 360CS third, Lotus Exige second and the Porsche was the unanimous victor (the first ever 'perfect' car they'd tested apparently!).

BTW, tomorrow Noble are set to launch possibly two new cars at tomorrow's British Motor Show press day (25/05/2004). One is set to be the GTC convertible that was a concept two years ago. A new 'M14' has also been rumoured. Can't wait to see some press pics!

Quote Originally Posted by mustang123
    i get CAR magazine normmally but i havent got this months yet
    Yea i am subscribed but cancelled it and subscribed to F1 racing magazine because its the same price, best selling F1 magazine and you get the free Michael Schumacher Deutsche Vermogensberatung ( which means German fortune consultation ) Cap ( worth £25 ) I normally only wear Bmw Williams Ralf schumacher caps and Merchandise but this can be a one off

WOOOOO 400 posts partaaayy
    Last edited by CoTTerik; 05-24-2004 at 03:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CoTTerik
    Yea i am subscribed but cancelled it and subscribed to F1 racing magazine because its the same price, best selling F1 magazine and you get the free Michael Schumacher Deutsche Vermogensberatung ( which means German fortune consultation ) Cap ( worth £25 ) I normally only wear Bmw Williams Ralf schumacher caps and Merchandise but this can be a one off

WOOOOO 400 posts partaaayy

Hey well done on your 400th post not quite to the 1000 i really like the Noble's and am looking forward to seeing the future cars that they bring out.

Cool car, here are some picture of the Noble M12GTO I took.
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...0227#post70227
    "We went to Wnedy's. I had chicken nuggest." ~ Quiggs

Quote Originally Posted by johnnynumfiv
    Cool car, here are some picture of the Noble M12GTO I took.
    http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...0227#post70227
    and http://www.ultimatecarpage.com/forum...nockhill+noble from Knockhill.

But, oh to see/hear/ride an M400 :drool:
    "A woman without curves is like a road without bends, you might get to your destination quicker but the ride is boring as hell'

I saw a couple Nobels up close for the first time at a car show. They look really nice. They look more like a production car than a kit car, definately good quality cars.

Nobles have always been nice. But it seems recently, that they became popular in the U.S about a few years. And that was way after Noble started making cars. Let's hope these bad boys do great in ALMS. They'd make excellent editions to the GTS class.

425 bhp, 0-62 mph in 3.5 seconds, 185 mph top speed. You can't really complain can you.

Quote Originally Posted by NAZCA C2
    They look more like a production car than a kit car.
    They aren't kit cars!

I am currently waiting for pics of the M14 at the motorshow.
    new TVRs, new Nobles, a new V8 Marcos.... life is good.
    Thanks for all the fish

Quote Originally Posted by Coventrysucks
    They aren't kit cars!

I am currently waiting for pics of the M14 at the motorshow.
    new TVRs, new Nobles, a new V8 Marcos.... life is good.
    In the US most Noble's are sold without an engine or transmission.

I didn't know that.

Is there a typical engine that they suggest?
    Thanks for all the fish

Thread Information